• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Results of the 2016 Staff Drive: Say hello to the new moderators!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
Hi everyone, a few days ago, the staff drive closed and we are now happy to announce we have selected the new moderators who will be joining us. We chose 14 moderators we believe had the best application and would make good mods, so without further ado Id like to reveal the new moderators are:

Pokemon Video Games/Current Event: Sun and Moon: @Soki ,@Slife, @White Crow

Pokemon Anime and Manga: @Kalos Queen Serena

Pokemon TCG and Collectables: @leetic

General Pokemon Discussion: @SirOni, @Life

Writer's Workshop: @Beth Pavell

Roleplaying Games: @Yun

Fun and Games: @Zexy, @TheCapsFan, @Maniacal Engineer

Entertainment Inc/Video Games and Technology: @Scarlet Sky

Outside the Box: @Freesia

Blogs: @Scarlet Sky

Lets give them a big congratulations. Im looking forward to working with you all.

If your application didnt get chosen, you can apply again next staff drive. You are welcome to PM the heads of the section you applied to to ask why you weren't chosen if you wish, though they arent obligated to answer.
Congrats again to the new moderators.

Congratulations everyone!

To everyone else, we're in the same boat, good luck for the next drive and keep going!

Congrats newbs! :D

Congrats guys! I'll be looking forward to working with you baby mods. :p

Congratulation to all the new mods, especially for you @Freesia. I actually applied to be a mod for OtB (and the only section :p) and the fact that you were chosen over me despite me having a ton of experience as mod means that the staff have so much confidence in you being a great moderator.

Although I am a little disappointed that I didn't get the mod position, I think I know why as to I didn't get the position. Still worth asking.

See you all in the next staff drive!

I would like to thank the staff for picking me, I promise I'll do my very best (like no one ever did).
Looking forward to working with all of you.

Congratulations to everyone who got picked. Let's show them what this generation can do!

The fun (and games) have just begun!

Glad to be back on the video game team, and I'm looking forward to working with all the new talent. Welcome to the Garden!

*leaves for one day*
*comes back to find my username in italics and a shiny Moderator badge on my profile*

Wow. I should leave like this every week...oh wait :p

Seriously, though, congratulations to all the other new Mods, and I look forward to working with my new partners in the Handsome Three, Zexy and Caps.

Back
Top Bottom