• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rivals and their teams??? Other Pokemon facing against Ash?

Matleo

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
- Is it posibble that one of Ash rivals could get a Talonflame? (the one with Rockruff???)

-we know he will posibbly battle Totem pokemon

-Could it be posibble he meets his own Greninja (cameo with Zygarde) under control of somebody/something and would need to battle it with his new team?

I think the rival will have an Alolan Raichu
1. To display the exclusive Z-Move.
2. Pichu is available at an early Route, and some people said that Hau has a Pichu.
3. To revisit Pikachu's decision not to evolve. (I just wish for the day when Pikachu accidentally crashes into a thunder stone...)
4. A Pikachu vs Raichu battle where Raichu wins clearly.

Would want to see Zoroark and Shedinja in good battles this generations anime, becuse they werent use much in the past.
Trevenant and Pumpkaboo (hoped in gen VI for a double battle with them)
Decidueye and Dhelmise

also wan to see all pokemon in battles, especially alolan Snow warning Ninetales and Snowslasch(alolan sandslash)

Since Ash will have to battle Hala for his first Grand Trial, I think that there's a good chance for Hau to show up around then with an Alola Raichu. It might also be a good way to make Alola Raichu possibly less antagonistic for Pikachu. We'll still get Pikachu vs. Alola Raichu no doubt, but if it's through Hau and they keep him as the pretty upbeat friendly rival, then that might make Alola Raichu less antagonistic compared to other Raichu Ash has battled before.

I think that when Hau gets introduced to the series he is gonna have a pichu like the begining of the games or, in a less possible scenario, a pikachu. I don't think they are going to give him an alolan raichu right from the start.

Would want to see Zoroark and Shedinja in good battles this generations anime, becuse they werent use much in the past.
Trevenant and Pumpkaboo (hoped in gen VI for a double battle with them)
Decidueye and Dhelmise

also wan to see all pokemon in battles, especially alolan Snow warning Ninetales and Snowslasch(alolan sandslash)
Zoroark and Shedinja are not in the Alola Dex

Zoroark and Shedinja are not in the Alola Dex

yes I know, but they given us so much Lucario in the past and they will need to use other older pokes too in some moment.
If not this generation then next, but they would be formidale oponents.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom