• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a humorous place

Humorous until you realise there's no individuality there and that ME downloads his genetic template into all non conforming life forms upon discovering them. I still don't know how he got his hands on the Immortality Gate :p

Last edited:
Indeed but some versions of RM are darker than others, we only just escaped from the version of RM that was only populated by ME and billions of his clones.

sounds like a humorous place

The puns... The endless, endless puns...

Humorous until you realise there's no individuality there and that ME downloads his genetic template into all non conforming life forms upon discovering them. I still don't know how he got his hands on the Immortality Gate :p

*whistles innocently*

You never noticed?
Honestly no.
It hasn't even occurred to me that CO hadn't shouted up in a while. It was only after I ended up in an old thread that explicitly referred to the good captain by his old username that I actually put any pieces together.

Another feature I miss is where you could see which members had posted in a thread and how many times they had posted. We used to use that feature at the end of UvD games to list the top 10 posters in each game.
I remember a mod mentioning that in a conversation from a while ago. Not sure who it was, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom