• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, someone is actually doing something productive, dancing stuff. I am just here makin memes.

Another feature removed in the switch from vBulleting to XenForo, I take it?
Ironically Smashboards still has it and they Switched from the same thing to Xenforo.. they also have the Users viewing forums at the bottom of the page.. so it must have been overlooked by the admin that handled the transfer.
quick what should I name my toxapex
Can't touch this.. or is that too long?

There is, of course, only one rational reaction to the lack of past name tracking...

Naturally, since this is me posting, I'm not going to go with that.

That's right! It's time for armed...

*is interrupted by future me popping in with a newspaper from the future*

... peaceful rebellion. Yes, peaceful, nondisruptive rebellion!

I thought they banned all research into that combo...

Also, cat, please stopping butting my hand when I'm trying to like a post. I've probably confused some people as to why they see multiple notices about me liking the same post.

Last edited:
Lol Showdown says that Zygarde can't have Power construct, and Zen Headbutt on the same set
Screenshot_20170325-213212.png
The problem is..
IMAG0142.jpg

Good old showdown
They have all the G6 Tutor moves locked when Power construct is the ability. But it is possible to have a Zygarde from Gen 6 to have Power Construct if you assemble with the option of choosing a Zygarde and the cells in the Zygarde cube. The only thing that is actually illegal is that 10% form can't have Zen headbutt or other tutor moves if it doesn't have power Construct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom