• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to Cosmoem. If it had moves it would be one of the best walls ever. 131 in both defenses and it can use Cosmic Power. If it had moves to attack with it would be used a lot.

Doesn't Cosmoem lack decent attacking stats? And it'd want good recovery too.

Z-Teleport. User regains all HP. Send one in with max HP and set up your Cosmic Powers. If it looks bad, Z-Teleport! Watch your opponent have no way to deal with you, and party when they rage quit!

Roar, Whirlwind, and Taunt exist. .w.; I might be forgetting a few moves.

it has base 43 hp backing its defenses, it's not as fat as you make it out to be. It would probably have niche viability if it kept cosmog's unaware and got toxic, recover and whatever other moves, but without unaware it wouldn't be impressive in any way

“Defensive Playstyle"
Half the moves on it are attacks. And if a Pokemon like Kartana comes in, it walls the heck outta you while taking advantage of it’s high Attack and your lack of Defense-Boosting moves.
You're forgetting scald burns and Kartana isn't very bulky on the special side :p. It's still defensive since one is for the burns to accommodate no defensive buffs
I can understand wanting to go for the novelty of aqua ring but it's simply not a very good move, you'd be better off going with somefin like scald/rest/sleep talk/calm mind. If you want air slash I guess you could try giving it a chesto berry and replacing sleep talk with it but I doubt you'll get good results, feel free to try tho.
I'm using leftovers along with aqua ring. I know of the sleep talk set but this Suicune is the shiny event one and didn't want to get rid of air slash since its not a "normal" move for it to have. I used it on Showdown and I'm content with it so far despite being slow but only because of that relaxed nature.. (I did get rid of ES but with the focus on Sp. Attack it was going to be more of a hindrance)

Yeah, but it showed both as if they were in different threads...
Try using delete draft. It let's you know if there are messages in the thread you're on lol. Then you can go view them without refreshing the page. Unless there are enough posts that they start skipping some lol the alerts will disappear if it's the former
Cubs at Indians, casual edition. :p
That's what I'm watching due to laziness :p

*gets notifications from automated security whenever someone breaks into my base*

Wow, that's another secret agent down the saw pit...

*quietly tugs ME's strings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom