• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If destabilizing the wormhole means more successful explosions, I'm game :)

Etrian Oddity used Slash on Toilet again. It's super effective! Toilet fainted broke into little pieces. Etrian Oddity obtained 1824 Pokédollard for winning!

Then someone needs to destablize it from the other side as well to make it a zero way.
Then EXPLOSIONS.

edit: thanks, EO :)

Etrian Oddity used Slash on Toilet again. It's super effective! Toilet fainted broke into little pieces. Etrian Oddity obtained 1824 Pokédollard for winning!
The second toilet is inaccessible from this dimension. Your attempts to destroy it won't work.

How do you know I wasn't already in the same dimension as said toilet?

What did I just say?

*turns summoned posts into a cable and wraps cable around all the major load-bearing beams in RM*
If no more esplosions, then how about this?
*yanks the cable, causing RM to collapse inward*

Oh snaps, that means RM 13 collapsed and will bang into RM 14 soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom