• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get my attention are we? Feeling jealous of it being on the Sims :p
Not at all. Merely making it convenient for those users who are curious to have an easy, side by side comparison of our user titles.

What do those Sims have that I don't have?! :'(
Answer: the ability to shut up and not tell stupid jokes.

Not at all. Merely making it convenient for those users who are curious to have an easy, side by side comparison of our user titles.

What do those Sims have that I don't have?! :'(
Answer: the ability to shut up and not tell stupid jokes.
The sims do whatever I want them to do.
Ah, The Sims. How awkward would it be to have those thought bubbles above our head, broadcasting to the whole world our thoughts.

Remember that time when we forgot to fed up our Sims and ends up dead and couldn't help because the food's empty?

Ugh, it hits me most. I had to restart my progress again from beginning.

041115.jpg

So I did an art class homework to make a photo hanger. It was actually assigned a week ago but I'm too stressful about other homeworks until I couldn't care for it. However, tonight I stormed my efforts trying to decorate and do you know how's the result?

Here:
735a85d205ef9c4e70cf314162336381.jpg

Front Side

44e8b6425a5e9fb533864f852b510902.jpg

Back Side

I'm doing this with my friend and he gave it to me to home as a sign of trust.

Well, wish me luck he won't kill me and the teacher won't giving us "F".

I love the DanganRonpa 3 anime so far. 5 episodes into one of the arcs, and the body count has gone up quite a bit.
Current status as of today's episode (SPOILER ALERT)
Tengan
Munakata
Kizakura
Kimura
Yukizome

Sakakura
Gekkogahara
Ando
Izayoi
Mitarai
Bandai
Great Gozu

Asahina
Kirigiri
Naegi
Hagakure

So I did an art class homework to make a photo hanger. It was actually assigned a week ago but I'm too stressful about other homeworks until I couldn't care for it. However, tonight I stormed my efforts trying to decorate and do you know how's the result?

Here:
735a85d205ef9c4e70cf314162336381.jpg

Front Side

44e8b6425a5e9fb533864f852b510902.jpg

Back Side

I'm doing this with my friend and he gave it to me to home as a sign of trust.

Well, wish me luck he won't kill me and the teacher won't giving us "F".
I like it. It is simplistic. Simplicity is (usually) good. Though I do have a few things I want to nictpick about but I won't because why fix what isn't broken?

Oh, and best of luck to you, Arvie. Try not to set it on fire or something before you hand it in. :p

No, Follow Me worked exactly as it should. It's just that all of us chose to use moves that attack adjacent people, thus increasing the collateral damage we do for breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom