• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though my favorite President is probably Lincoln lol. Having to deal with the south, keeping the border states (including my home state) from succeeding, and keep the north happy was probably one of the most difficult things that the president had to do.. it's a shame he was assassinated.. his plan would have been the one used for the "punishment" of the south..

Bending abilities, you say? I know just the guy to turn to!
a_e1bab092.jpg

If I was more into American football I'd say something about the Raven's and Steelers rivalry. Since I still have to root for my hometown though I thought I'd just mention it :p.
(My hometown team is of course the Raven's :lol: ) though that attempt for the NFL to try and claim a day that the Orioles were playing at Camden Yards is pitiful.. they should have done it while the O's were away the last few series instead of moving it to somewhere else.. it didn't need to be on that day they just wanted it and didn't take no for an answer (it was a while back but I somehow just got reminded of it lol)

Meh. It's a funny show, but I think Flexo only showed up in one episode.
Actually, according to the wiki he showed up in 2 other episodes and Beast With a Billion Backs. Though how many of those were actual speaking roles or just cameos for the people paying attention I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom