• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With some water still in there, too, I hope. I heard that if you leave it overnight and take the eye back out, it'll feel moist as ever in the socket.
lol

although I was being serious, sometimes I tilt the bottle upside down to make me feel like I'm underwater

So who's excited for arc-v?
They just revealed that Reiji will be the hero of the whole thing
Reiji hype intensifies

The below person knows what's gonna happen next.

I'm pretty sure that is a fragment of the forth wall, sir.

Though I rather like it when the forth wall breaks, so I think I'll keep this little fragment, thank you very much. *Wonders off*

Who wants beast ball Pokemon or perfectly bred Pokemon? It's free~

That depends on what you've got... If you have somethign interesting, then, well, I will indeed be interested.
I'd like to do some trading if you like, I haven't really got much to offer in return though.
No worries, I'm not after anything xD
Me gen 6 shop:
Lysson's Bazaar (IVs, Items, Shinies, Form Collections, Ect)
Me gen 7 balls:
Beast ball Pokemon:
Salandit
Stufful
Komala
Serprior
Minior,
Turtonator
Grubbin
Dhelmise
Growlithe
Crabrawler
Mareanie
Rattata (Alolan)
Wishiwashi
Slowpoke
Cutiefly
Passimian
Bruxish
Deino
Horsea
Zubat
Spinda
Roggenrola
Rockruff
Wailmer
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Axew
Mimikyu
Eleketross
Totodile
Luxio
Comfey
Honedge
Scyther
Wingull
Venipede
Samurott
Morelull

Apricot balls (these things are stupidly rare ;-; only one special ball per game? c'mon!)
Love ball - Salandit
Love ball - Mimikyu
Moon ball - Drifloon

Anyone else is welcome to get anything for free. If you'd like to give me something then something in not-a-poke-ball? Like anything idc xD or Minior

EDIT: Now got beast ball Bellsprout and Vigoroth

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that is a fragment of the fourth wall, sir.
Though I rather like it when the fourth wall breaks, so I think I'll keep this little fragment, thank you very much. *Wonders off*
FTFY. ;)
Me gen 7 balls:
Salandit
Can I get that Salandit as a female? As well as Rockruff (or Lycanroc Midnight)? :notworthy:

Also, @Enzap, are you ever planning to bring back that "Natural Assassin" avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom