• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm...idea for a new Pokemon theory: Poké Balls were invented by Time Lords.

That just reminded me of a theory I suggested on another site many years ago:

Darksonicjedi said:
Perhaps the inside of a pokeball exists in a different dimention to the exterior, so it can be bigger on the inside than the outside, like the tardis on dr who. So a pokemon can fit inside.

Netflix is horrible. Everytime there's a good show, Netflix rotates it out. I hope I finish watching The Clone Wars before March 7th...
Well, at least I managed to finish Naruto. Though they did remove the last season for some reason, it's just filler anyway. (Everything after #135 is filler, with the exception of #220 which is half-filler, and a few episodes before #135 which are filler. But uh anyway)
Not that anyone cares, but it's my birthday today
Happy birthday dood! :)

I don't understand why gf hasn't pushed crits to +1 or higher only.. they need to be out of the common meta and controlled..

Arrow of Light uses Confusion! It's super-effective!

Ereshkigal is confused...
Been battling in the February competition and I just don't like crits that shouldn't have a chance to crit lol I made a blog about it a few days ago.. though ironically I beat a pyukumuku through a crit but the move was Stone edge and has a chance for a crit..

Been battling in the February competition and I just don't like crits that shouldn't have a chance to crit lol I made a blog about it a few days ago.. though ironically I beat a pyukumuku through a crit but the move was Stone edge and has a chance for a crit..
Getting a crit tends to be a matter of luck.

Getting a crit tends to be a matter of luck.
I know but it still honestly needs to be controlled.. making it like a true status effect or flinch is the only way they can keep it out of the way for most of the match unless it has an item, move, or super luck
Actually, it's determined by a "random" formula. ;)
But it's still on a luck basis :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom