• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Best Just Ice League Hero

• Soup Herman

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bartman

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stevie Wonder

• Adobe Flash

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Jupitarian

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Green Torch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ocean Man

• Blue Arrow

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Answer

• Grey Parrot

• Winglady

• Strech Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simon Berg

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enzap

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Bumble Bees?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Yellow Skinned Wacky Man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear...
giphy.gif

Death Battle will be Death Battle and come up with some stupid reasons for one of them to win. :p Unless Captain Marvel's invincible (don't know too much about DC), 18 crushes.
Captain Marvel has... interesting powers. Although I'm not sure about anything like invincibility...

The ending hit me in the feels so hard

Ummm.. did either of you see the new pony episode?

(stealth quoting skills ftw :p)
Nope, but I intend to do so at the next convenient time.

btw how many episodes does it take to become a brony
Well, all the term means as far as I understand it is 'a fan of MLP', so it varies from person to person - it could be just one or two, or it could be six season's worth, up to you.

No, haven’t seen any of MLP.

btw how many episodes does it take to become a brony
(I quoted the two I was talking to :p I wanted to see if something else worked here and it does :p a little something I call STEALTH QUOTING :p. It comes in handy during situations where I think I mod might need to keep watch over a thread without alerting anyone that I tagged a mod. It's quite sneaky :p and yours truly answered that part :p)

Fair point, but still...

Oh, and you quoted me, posted, then edited out the quote. Am I right? I need these virtual cookies...

...Huh, I had a feeling that was how 'twas done, but when I checked to see it that was the case by attempting to quote that message it wasn't there... Nice little bit of forum tech you've got there. Or something. Nah, it's totaly a wizard that did it. :D

...Huh, I had a feeling that was how 'twas done, but when I checked to see it that was the case by attempting to quote that message it wasn't there... Nice little bit of forum tech you've got there. Or something. Nah, it's totaly a wizard that did it. :D
quoting messages deletes any quotes already there, that's why

Ah, fair point.

In other news... *Is quietly doing science-fiction-esque... things in some far-off corner of the thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom