• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Best Just Ice League Hero

• Soup Herman

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bartman

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stevie Wonder

• Adobe Flash

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Jupitarian

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Green Torch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ocean Man

• Blue Arrow

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Answer

• Grey Parrot

• Winglady

• Strech Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simon Berg

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enzap

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Bumble Bees?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Yellow Skinned Wacky Man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you liking the little trip down memory lane?
I don't mind it :) Although the name Zexy is much better than the ones I was using back then.
For the record BlueWartortle became Mega Bluestoise a while later (January - April 2014) but people would just call me Zexy so I returned to that.

Well, BlueWartortle was from some point late in January 2013 until my first Bulbaversary June 9, 2013. But it was the name I became first known as since that's when I became an FnG regular, the period from Jun 9, 2012 to January 2013 I was mostly inactive and posting in Current Events: Black 2 and White 2 and Anime. January 2013 is when I discovered FnG (by a fateful misclick!)

No, never heard of Random Punster?
I've heard of it but when did he switch to ME?
Also this is kinda reminding me of my first few Usernames lol. First one was Mystearica_1 (despite the gender ties with it or just sounded nice :p) though that account was on Gamefaqs and I eventually got Permabanned from there (no previous ban that I know of) . Next was Sheikmaster_1 on the same site because I was a noob on the Internet at that time eventually going to its linked account GameSpot then eventually I just left both sites and went to Smashboards and used Zeldamaster_1 until I came up with Arrow of Light which is what I use most places as of now (or at least with a slight variation like here lol) also because I can I've also been theming MLP Characters on Smashboards with the current one being Sunset Shimmer :p even going as far with the RP as to changing my gender on the page to match the character's :lol:

Bulbagarden Forums is the first online community I joined so I don't have any history that's not related to here. But I don't regret it one bit :)

Bulbagarden Forums is the first online community I joined so I don't have any history that's not related to here. But I don't regret it one bit :)
First, I joined Pokecharms. Bad mistake. Then I hung out on Pokestadium but left for personal reasons. I went to Serebii but it was too different so I left there, and now I’m here.

Oh hey, we have a new RM thread. A shame, I left my favourite pie in the old one... Oh well, it's probably gone all mouldy by now.

In other news, pies?

I have quite a long forum history dating back to 2005 but my pre-bulba days were mostly spent on smaller forums and were dominated by my own forum, Super Sonic Zone Forums and a friends forum called Shadow Terminus Forums. In the end though both of those forums died and I joined Bulba. I was also a regular poster in the members chat on Bronyland a couple of years ago before that site died.

I have quite a long forum history dating back to 2005 but my pre-bulba days were mostly spent on smaller forums and were dominated by my own forum, Super Sonic Zone Forums and a friends forum called Shadow Terminus Forums. In the end though both of those forums died and I joined Bulba. I was also a regular poster in the members chat on Bronyland a couple of years ago before that site died.
The one with that Pony personality test? Also you forgot MLPForums :p

So I heard there was an Eevee theme and I decided to join in but I wasn't aware that Sylveon was taken. Oh well, nothing I can do about that now. Somethimg something Fairies.

Also, my current usertitle is terrible I'm sorry not sorry.

I'm kind of curious about that now. If you'll remember, I had Twilight Sparkle during the MLP mass theming.

Bronyland had pretty much the best MLP Personality Test but unforutunately that was lost when the site closed down. I still have no idea what happened to the site since in went into permanent maintenence mode about a year and a half ago, I was friends with one of the hangout mods there and even he had no idea what was going on.

Bronyland had pretty much the best MLP Personality Test but unforutunately that was lost when the site closed down. I still have no idea what happened to the site since in went into permanent maintenence mode about a year and a half ago, I was friends with one of the hangout mods there and even he had no idea what was going on.
I see. :(
And I was really getting excited to see if the test result matched the pony I had in the mass theming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom