• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
This just popped up the other day

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/833021541587763202

There are 9 Ash Hat Pikachu. We already know 6 are from G1-6 but the other 3 are unknown. One of them is likely G7 and the other is likely Ash'/ new movie hat.
So if Ash is getting yet another hat very soon what do you think it could mean? New Generation Already?

Hmmm very interesting. I agree that one of the hidden hats could be the movie hat, but you're wrong on one account. The gen 7 hat is one of the shown hats. Ash had the same hat for both Kanto and Johto so that single hat counts for both Gen 1 and 2 making his total number of hats 6. That means if we rule in the special movie hat then there are 2 hats we have no clue about. I wonder what the other hats could be lol

So Necrozma is going to be in the next movie? Is this going to be Rainbow VS Prism or something like that?
The set that was released around last year's movie featured Volcanion and Gardevoir. While the latter did appear in the movie, it certainly didn't star in it.

If Necrozma starred in the movie, I don't see why we wouldn't know about it already.

Last edited:
Any guess on what will be announced on the pokemon day(feb 27)? Surely we will see the movie trailer and hopefully a new game announcement

Any guess on what will be announced on the pokemon day(feb 27)? Surely we will see the movie trailer and hopefully a new game announcement

Movie trailer, Switch versions of Pokemon, maybe a new giveaway, and Shiny Charizard available as the next mission reward.

Don't know if this would be considered a leak or someone else's speculation. It does sound a little far fetched but in the end I guess it sort of makes sense?

HOW DID IT KNOW THAT I WANTED THIS VERY THING!!!!

/hype

I wish it were real... atleast, the Raichu starter part. But I guess I'll get myself a lvl 5 Pikachu on Stars.

On the other hand, the Riddler is back.
He posted the movie merchandise poster.

So it is very likely that the next movie is related to the games, I suppose.

Riddler is back? *faces return of Voldemort Level hype*
I guess we need to keep track of his/her/their postings once more...Nice to see some leaks once more!

I'm back, his new post seems like focus more about Pokemon Movie, not any new games so don't hype too much about its.

His speculation about 3 hidden Pokemon is Ho-oh, Necrozma and 1 more.
Yes, but at least he might cover the games in the future.
At least we know he's not in jail or something, lol.

That's a pretty overly safe guess. Ho-Oh has been promoted with the movie already-it's like saying that you expect the movie Sing to have a pig in it because you saw a pig in the trailer-you're right, but it's not exactly impressive. Necrozma's a guess to be expected because of the rainbow/prism theme, plus how little is known about it now. (Though I'll say I seriously doubt it's correct-we haven't even seen Solgaleo or Lunala, and Ho-Oh/Necrozma doesn't really make sense for a duo when compared to Ho-Oh/Lugia) And he just guesses that "one more Pokemon" will appear? Of course there'll be more than two Pokemon! It's a Pokemon movie!

Back
Top Bottom