• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
So we'll find out something in early june before the e3, if they don't announce anything before the month is over. Do you get the feeling that they're doing something big for pokemon, they're doing something different, which is the reason why they announcing it late?

We're gonna finally get a mega evolution for Flygon :whistle:

I think we're getting new Megas, new Exclusive Z-Moves, Introducing Sinnoh Forms in DP Remake/Sequel, and Introducing Z-Forms as a new mechanic following up to Z-Moves.

If you have to choose one mechanic for the next game, which would you choose?
A. Mega Evolution
B. Exclusive Z-moves
C. New Mechanic Z-Forms
D. No mechanics at all, just keep it
competitive

@Silktree you we're just referring Z-forms, ability change and design change, now probably to going to refer type change. Like @QueenEevee said, it similar to mega evolution. If they introduce Z-forms in the next game, don't you think it'll be something like you said?

Somewhat weird, but there is a reputable source, so... That is no rumor. The website says that Game Freak is looking to expand the staff.

I'm guessing that 2017 will be a gap year (sadly) and we're getting a 3DS game next year, hopefully by April. Hell, this would be a repeat of what happened in 2011 and 2012 (except B2W2 were released in June).

Umm... A February 27th release date would certainly be apt for a return to Kanto. In that case, an August announcement around Worlds would work. :)

Last edited:
Welp, that explains the announcemen holding back, not only next pokemon game will be on 3ds ( which I predict it would happen) but it looks like 2017 will be a break year. I hope we'll get two game for pokemon next year early 2018 and late 2018 like they did in Gen III in 2004 with Firered/Leafgreen and Emerald.

Last edited:
Hey, we could get an August announcement for a February release date. My mind isn't going to be off from Pokemon...

I wonder, since this year a break year, could it be possibly to have two pokemon game next year one in february 2018 and one in late 2018, like they in Gen III with Firered/LeafGreen and Emerald

Yeah, no. It hasn't been done since 2004 for a reason.

FRLG were released in January, so they were probably delayed from November.

Back
Top Bottom