• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Perhaps. I'm not really invested rehardless. Any possible outcome is fine by me. Perhaps Stars was shelved once Nintendo saw the first results for the Switch? Maybe it's coming next year? Maybe never? We don't know and I don't care.

On my phone so I can't send you the link. The job for a 3D programmer is not listed on Game Freak's site at all, yet the other two (jr programmer, map designer) are. The closest I could find was a motion programmer. Regardless, none of the job descriptions on that site mention a 3DS rpg and only offsite hirings mention the ~big name brand~, but not by name nor even as a reference to "3DS rpg"

Because the new posting... is new. The ones on Game Freak's site are from April.

And they're only looking for a person or two for the 3DS position, most likely because they don't have much left to do. They probably want to move onto a more demanding project.

Oh, I hadn't noticed any dates on the corporate site's postings. Hm. At any rate, all the postings are two days old and yet the only one not on corporate's site is the 3D one (unless it's the motion programmer).

Of course, If the postings are somewhat old, it only goes to show how slow positions may ultimately be filled.

I see it like this:

2017 - Break year
2018 - Switch Game in November (The Switch users by that time would be a big market.)
2019 - Gen 8
2020 - Sinnoh remakes

Ignoring clear evidence of a 3DS game isn't exactly smart.

I think that a cross-platform release is quite possible. I don't understand the problem some of you have with the 3DS not being abandoned during this generation. Did your 3DS bite you or something?

lol

Enough said. The mountain has a unique name and yet it's based on Mt. Coronet? Some fans are truly desperate. Nice to see that YouTube continues to be useless for any intelligent speculation.

The peak of Mt. Silver is snowy, too, and it's actually in Kanto (gasp!). But the anime just loves to create exclusive locations, so it's a moot point.

Last edited:
I have to agree... I really don't see DP remakes happening at this point. Not yet.

I find it hilarious that people think that Movie 20 hints at Sinnoh remakes when it takes place in Kanto. If anything, at all, it would suggest a Kanto revisit. It's all about going back to the beginning and celebrating the series from its roots...so Sinnoh is totally the biggest candidate, riiiight :whistle: Next game is way more likely to be Kanto, if not Alola.

Thanks. I don't watch or follow the anime. So it's basically a location we'll never visit.

Edit: Tensei means Incarnation.

It's a rhythm platform game, lol. Not to mention that it was released in 2012 when it made sense to focus on the 3DS for any game rather than just Pokemon.

It's a rhythm platform game, lol. Not to mention that it was released in 2012 when it made sense to focus on the 3DS for any game rather than just Pokemon.
Yes but it still has aspects of RPG so you can call it an RPG.

The next game will be on 3ds, because of hiring new staff member for the 3ds project. Most people think it relates to another game besides pokemon, if so then why Pokemon Matome, which are sources from e-Career leaked it out, it indicates that pokemon will be on 3ds

Back
Top Bottom