• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
You know, even though how much i wish and hope for the chinese design leaks to be real i have this really huge gut feeling it's fake, and it really upsets me idk why... I don't know why i think it's fake it's just a feeling.
Anyways, i have reasons for why i think it is and it sounds a bit confusing and irrational.
First, the leaked designs is not leaked with the chinese one at the same time! They found the art somewhere or something. So i think it's actually just fanart designed to fit the themes the chinese leak is talking about: archer, wrestler, and siren. Oh and the fact that the chinese leak used that art to show the concept of what the evos looked like..
Maybe it was supposed to be the designs but was denied also i dont think its being hidden at all! Google images shows the pics and youtube videos about it exists with tons of views? You'd think gamefreak would tighten up their security a little! And rarely do leaks revealed this early are true Dx

Exactly from the original leak, the Chinese leak didn't use the pic as the concept. It only mentioned archer, wrestler and siren.
The websites like pokebeach combined them together.

Take it easy.
And I can tell the pic is 99% real.

Last edited:
Exactly from the original leak, the Chinese leak didn't use the pic as the concept. It only mentioned archer, wrestler and siren.
The websites like pokebeach combined them together.

Take it easy.
And I can tell the pic is 99% real.

Thanks and I hope you're right ;-;

So the first thing I'm thinking.

Does this mean the Growlite becoming a water type rumour is legit? Where is that?

I definitely remember a leak about a bird Pokemon that looks different depending on the island.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOSHHH!!

I JUST WATCHED THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEY REVEALED DELTA SPECIES POKEMON THINGGY!!!

Anddd gUESS WHAT THEY SHOWED?!?!

FAIRY NINETALES FAIRY NINETALES FREAKING FAIRY TYPE NINETAILS AND ITS OH SO BEAUUUTIFULL!!!!!!

STARTERS CONFIRMED!

S4sPPoE.png

Uh guys.... that new forms for old Pokemon with ridiculously different types.... I think that was just confirmed. Can someone pull up that leak, please?

SOMEONE said something about a leak about delta species beforeee AND IT WAS RIGHT!!! although he got the type changed wrong though but yeahhh!!!

I dont care anymore though because guesss whattt?!! THEY JUST REVEALED A FAIRY TYPE NINETALES!!! AHHH!!! EEEEEE!!! FAIRY FAIRY FAIRYYY!!!
Its so beautifulll ;--;

I don't think that Reddit rumor should be taken as entirely true...

They actually didn't get anything right except the basis of New Alola Pokemon and the bird, but note they got Ninetale's Type wrong, and nothing in the trailer said the bird changed based on islands. I really think they just got lucky myself till more stuff is confirmed. Oh, they got no Gyms right too, but that's because it was obviously bucking on the Chinese leak.

So I guess that means the Alola forms of certain Pokemon will be the only ones available. So if you want to get a regular Ninetails you'll have to transfer it.

I hope it's not just Kanto Pokemon that are getting Alola forms...

So ?!!!!
The subspecies confirmed!!!???

Which leaks?
Who remembers?

So I guess that means the Alola forms of certain Pokemon will be the only ones available. So if you want to get a regular Ninetails you'll have to transfer it.

I hope it's not just Kanto Pokemon that are getting Alola forms...
I am willing to pay cold hard cash the Kanto Mon from the VC transfer are the lucky bastards.

Looks like that crazy leak about water Arcanine had weight.

EDIT: Looks like the final evolutions of the starters are confirmed too. This is too much to wake up to! :LOL:
I actually can't comprehend i am so overwhelmed and feeling bonkers right now but in a good way, since i anticipated the starter designs so much but got so scared it might be fakee but yeah... Omg i can breathe now phew! Anyways, now it's confirmed i think all those stupid 4chan ppl who craps on these designs GETS BTFO MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ehem* anddd i think Gamefreak actually knows that the evo starters got revealed so.... What do u think are they gonna do about it? Dx i HOPE TO THE FAIRY GOD they wonttt redesign it cuz noooo ;---;

Back
Top Bottom