• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S21 EP25: Rise and Shine, Starship!

Cast List:
Sarah Natochenny
Laurie Hymes
Jessica Paquet
Rosie Reyes
Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld
Marc Swint
Rodger Parsons

Rebecca Becker
Sam Black
Kate Bristol
Roger Callagy
Carter Cathcart
Ryan William Downey
Abe Goldfarb
Bobbi Hartley
Melissa Hope
Emily Jenness
Riley Joseph
Michele Knotz
Michael Liscio Jr.
Lisa Ortiz
Carrie Savage
Erica Schroeder
Marc Thompson

Tim, instead of trying to find ways to bash the dub every single moment you can, why don't you think for a moment. Celest would make more sense because the Pokemon's English name is Celesteela. Just like how in Japanese, the Pokemon's name is Tekkaguya, so Kaguya would make sense
Oh I ain't mad about the name change. That's to be expected. I'm more mad about DuArt trying to avoid anything and everything Japanese in general like Japanese letters and whatnot.

Oh I ain't mad about the name change. That's to be expected. I'm more mad about DuArt trying to avoid anything and everything Japanese in general like Japanese letters and whatnot.
Did you honestly expect them to make it reasonable to give the fairy tale a Japanese name make it smoothly transition into "Celesteela"? I don't think so.

“It looks like big bamboo!”

Those are the only words I have to describe how tired I am of the alliteration Team Rocket spews out on a weekly basis. Please, TPCi, hire a new scriptwriter!

Now that my soapbox is over, here are my thoughts. This episode was really good, and a nice showcase for Sophocles. Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld did a great job handling his emotions. Speaking of which, the dub music continues to be an issue. In scenes where Sophocles is struggling with his feelings for Celesteela, we hear the same repetitive elevator music that we’ve heard a million times by now. I haven’t seen the Japanese version of this episode, but I’m sure that they handled this much better.

*sigh* When is America going to get the next Ultra Beast arc? I can’t wait anymore!

A Celesteela debut episode?! LET'S GO!

Expected references to "The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter"... Was not disappointed. (y):D

Wow! Never thought I'd live the day to see a Celesteela smile! SO CUTE! :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::love::love:

So the group is now working together to dig out the Celesteela. That's nice. (y) Charjabug calling out for the Grubbin was pretty smart.

Aww... Sophocles! Developing connections with a Steel/Flying bamboo-thingy! :love:

So, Lusamine came to know about Celesteela after all. I suspect Lillie, Sophocles. :cautious:

Stock footage alert.

Damn that's a destructive Pokémon, that Celesteela. :eek: Okay, I support Lillie now.

More stock footage alert.

AtTeam Rocket, Celesteela is not the Rocket Pokémon; it's the Launch Pokémon. :p

Ride Pokémon can be commanded moves now? Okay, well.

Okay, so is Celesteela actually from the moon or from the Ultra Crater? Or did live on the moon while in the Ultra Crater, and can go back to the Ultra Crater from the moon? Man, I'm confused! :confused:

The group waving farewell to Celesteela was pretty cute TBH. :X3:(y):X3:

A nice, entertaining episode. I'll give this a 9.5/10.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom