• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP43: The Road Most Traveled!

Did this episode keep ANY Japanese OST bgm music?
I'd have to double check and will, but for S25EP42 it only kept 2/20 cues in '~Opening~' ~Tv Anime Ver. & the TR motto for 10% alone (also how long has Ed Goldfarb been replacing the title card jingle for in JN, curious, I know by this point TPCi has put more dub music scores in the title card segments than 4Kids ever did but curious?).

TPCi supposedly had the first dub episode to keep 0% of the Japanese score in Season 23, wouldn't shock me if it if didn't, but need to see it again to note if so (these days I've heard it's been from 1-2 pieces alone kept usually).

UPDATE: S25EP43 kept 2/25 cues: Ready To Ignite and ~Opening~' ~Tv Anime Ver., that's it. You can BARELY hear the former because TPCi/Iyuno SDI Media lowered the volume of it from what I heard, like DuArt sometimes would, of the BGM/OST.

A OST glowup of MPM being RUINED IN THE DUB. Smh
There's been this thing with TPCi since DuArt took over where they pitch down OST in general, oddly it was the opposite in the 4Kids and TAJ days when they would make it louder arguably. Only semi-relevant to what you said, but just trivia.

Nobody from the 4Kids cast has said anything nice about him. At a con, Veronica Taylor was asked “what would you say to the voice of Gary” and she looked uncomfortable and bit her tongue.

He burned bridges. There’s a reason why he only does Pokémon.
That's hilarious!
Where can I find a video of this con?

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom