• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP51: Ash and Latios

I thought legendaries were usually kept undubbed?

Last edited:
Who does Haven Paschall voice in this episode? I can't figure it out!
Sigh. (Again.) Like, if your own music sucks, just use the original, damnit!!!
Insert comment about liking the dub track on its own, but still wishing they had kept the original theme, here.
My personal opinion-it's the most boring, basic guitar riff in the world.

My personal opinion-it's the most boring, basic guitar riff in the world.
Fair enough.

That’s me in the 4Kids and TAJ Eras, from the DuArt Era on I have never liked the dub scores much, even when Loeffler returned lol.
I'll admit, I don't remember much of the BW dub tracks either... Aside from that one "silly"-sounding track, especially when it played once Burgundy's "Faux-gundy" plan started to fall apart, haha.

(Good times.)

There are reasons why some get dubbed, Togepi was dubbed in M21 as the team couldn't seperate its Japanese voice among the other Pokemon
There are 300 episodes of Togepi they could’ve used sound clips for.

And even if that’s the case, they keep Japanese voices all the time even if they’re in a large group.

No excuses. TPCI dubbed it because they wanted to.

There are 300 episodes of Togepi they could’ve used sound clips for.

And even if that’s the case, they keep Japanese voices all the time even if they’re in a large group.

No excuses. TPCI dubbed it because they wanted to.
If they'd used archive from previous episodes to cover, that might have been confusing as Misty's Togepi was voiced by SatomiSatomi Koorogi whilst Miki Kanai voiced Togepi in the movie

I can already hear “so psyched, Pidgeot!!” Or “K, Charmander, let’s get out of here” or other mindless dreck.
I actually laughed so hard, imagine TR going "We're going to pilfer those primo Pokemon," or some stuff too, god I hope they cut out their usual dreck for the final episode. "Recharging our batteries" from Misty is an example of how TPCi never quite understood how actual children speak, we went from "I got me/ya see/ya know/A'course" from Ash at the start in the BF dub to this by the end: it was never just TPCi's TRio dialogue that bugged me personally, but Dogasu and I are at odds on some things even if I appreciate his Reviews.

Last edited:
I just hope that next week we get to hear TRio's OG Motto music and the classic traveling music during the final scene.

If they'd used archive from previous episodes to cover, that might have been confusing as Misty's Togepi was voiced by SatomiSatomi Koorogi whilst Miki Kanai voiced Togepi in the movie
Misty’s Togepi is what everyone thinks and knows it sounds like.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom