• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S25 EP51: Rocket Revengers!

Yeah but that seems to be the only conclusion people are reaching and I sincerely doubt that anybody in Korea is going to be concerned with that, especially to that extreme degree
Doesn't the Korean dub to the originals versions script and songs, but bizarrely it's being sync to edited footage.

Victreebel's screams have always been a pain for me, I definitely prefer it when Eric Stuart dubbed it in its debut
I prefer the screams, personally (they make me laugh, I guess), but Stuart was a good Weepingbell though.

Doesn't the Korean dub to the originals versions script and songs, but bizarrely it's being sync to edited footage.
That's correct, to my knowledge, the Korean dub has the original scripts, OST, and insert songs but is now having the edits that the English dub is supposedly.

Last edited:
They didn’t even have a person go into the booth to do a cheap “Charrbok” voice. They literally had some random growl.

They’re literally not even trying. People seriously like and justify this garbage?
Apparently (and I don't know this for sure, so don't quote me on this,) that's SungWon Chu voicing Arbok. (Why Arbok was dubbed at all, especially when Victreebel wasn't, I have no idea.)

Apparently (and I don't know this for sure, so don't quote me on this,) that's SungWon Chu voicing Arbok. (Why Arbok was dubbed at all, especially when Victreebel wasn't, I have no idea.)
Amazes me since Lisa Ortiz was around in 4Kids Era OS and AG, and they always kept Arbok’s Japanese voice to the end of its tenure in AG006 in the English run. I think she forgot they didn’t dub it over, is my best theory, sad it’s yet another Pokémon dubbed over in JN that kept its Japanese voice prior.

Just proves they don’t give a shit. They’ll let anyone do whatever they want.

How do I get Michael Haigney to dub Charmander one last time in the last? Or they’ll just give some random bum on the street to put nails to a chalkboard and call it good.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom