• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SEEKERS

Night was beginning to fall on the town of Bahia but the streets were just as bustling as ever. Lights adorned the city, paving the way for the townsfolk as they headed towards the beach at the end of town, dancing, eating and drinking and preparing for what was to be a festive night.

It was “Feria de la Diosa” or Goddess Festival, a big event celebrated every year by the town, with the purpose of venerating the Goddess Yatsuri. At least that’s how the festival started, but it had quickly grown into a large party for everyone to enjoy.

Alejandra looked at the large crowds in amazement, taking pictures with her phone of everything she saw. “It’s just like I read on the Internet, this thing gets totally packed,” she said with a grin, she was lucky they had moved to Bahia just the day before, and even luckier that her parents had left her be on her own. Even if her mom wouldn’t stop texting her about not wandering off too far.

“Okay, first to see where I can get some good food,” she said to herself as she pocketed her phone and began walking through the different beach stalls and food stands set up in the area.

Lorenzo meanwhile had finished dressing up for the event, going with a light short sleeved blue shirt over a white t-shirt along with a pair of dark green shorts and…ugh, sandals. He hated sandals, but shoes wouldn’t fit with what he was wearing or where he was going, he had already learned the problems with that years ago.

The festival would also be a good chance to unwind he thought. He walked out of his room and down to the living room of his father’s mansion, passing his hand across the piano keys and causing his cat, Misu, to jump up in shock. “Sorry about that,” he said, though he couldn’t contain a small laugh as he took out his phone. “I’m leaving mom! I’ll take the Chafeer.”

“Don’t be out too late,” he heard his mother call out from the leaving room while watching her soaps. “We got breakfast with your aunt tomorrow.”

“Right,” Lorenzo replied with a slight roll of his eyes as he walked out and began to dial a number on his phone. “Hey, I’m heading to the beach right now. Should I go pick you up?”

OOC: All right. So this is the RP. For now you can just have your characters go about their thing as they head to the beach festival. Party time and all that jazz.

@Prez; @Yun; @WolfOwl; @Hanzo in Plain Sight; @Ryoma Maser ; @Akame; @Alolan Ninetales; @HeroicSociopath; @Naoto;

Nico Beautel was still lounging around his family's small , simply house. He wore a blue, button-up shirt (which was notably not buttoned at all), and swimming trunks. On his feet were some sandals. It was safe to say he was ready to go.

He would be leaving for the party soon; he was in no rush. However, he sent a text to his sister. It read: 'I'm heading out soon. You ready?'

Freya had already been at the festival for a bit. She had ditched her usual attire for more appropriate festival attire. She wore a short, flowy dress that was mostly beige in color, but had pink, orange, and darker colors as well as patterns on it, and dark short boots. She felt completely naked in this outfit, but she had to admit that she looked pretty regardless. Adding a few long necklaces helped ease the feeling of being 'naked'. Everything in her screamed to get as far from the festival as possible, but she forced herself to stay. Her anxiety was picking up, causing her breathing to quicken.

"Why did I talk myself into this again?" she asked herself as she kept to herself while walking through the crowds.

Common sense often denoted that highschool girls should listen to their teachers. Highschool girls should do their homework, pay attention in class, wake up at six-o-clock and be in bed before ten, so that they might stand a chance in a world ruled by men.

Common sense also often denoted that Rui Kaminari was not your average highschool girl. Far from it, in fact. She was the textbook definition of an atypical delinquent - skipping classes, beating up thugs for so much as looking at her the wrong way, missing project and homework due dates for the sake of sleeping in - to top it off, the junior's intellect classified her through and through as a kid prodigy, and yet she was obviously no stranger to breaking every conceivable rule for the sake of breaking rules. Truly, her truancy knew no bounds.

One had to wonder what a girl like her was doing in a town like Bahia in the first place - though with the festival rolling around, perhaps the answer was just a bit more clear.

She was dressed in casual wear; Rui wore a faded orange zip-up hoodie with the sleeves cut off above the elbow, black shorts, and a pair of rather normal tennis shoes. The teenager also wore a simple baseball cap with her shoulder-length hair tied up - her outfit combined with her very slender features more often than not resulted in the electromaster being mistaken for an adolescent boy. Frustrating, though understandable. She may have stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the way everyone else was dressed, but she honestly couldn't care less.

Thoughtful behind a disinterested facade, the Skill User didn't quite keep track of where she was going, and bumped into Alejandra on accident. Rui issued out a quiet apology and continued on her way, stuffing her hands into the altered hoodie's pockets.

~

Rock meanwhile was closing up shop, getting ready to head out to the festival. Usually she was never the kind of person that even thought about showing up to social gatherings, but the weaponsmith figured she might meet up with some colleagues in the meantime.

Not long before it was closing, the door opened to Rock's shop.

"Sorry I'm late." The silver-eyed, raven-haired man said to her. "Festival stuff." He'd lost track of time while grooming himself. His pale skin was smooth and blemish free, and he had on a little bit of eyeshadow. With his long hair in a ponytail, he was pretty almost to the point of androgyny. He had on a black shirt with a single purple 死 symbol on the chest, as well as a pair of dark skinny-jeans. His arms were covered in black fabric, hinting at the incredibly light armor he wore underneath, though it could easily be passed off as just an undershirt.

"Are they ready?" He asked Rock, looking at the weapons that lined the walls. He normally avoided combat when he could, but he still thought that weapons were cool. And he knew that in his line of work, his hand would one day be forced. He'd ordered some throwing stars. He'd liberated some gemstones recently, and part of the money had gone to getting some custom-made projectile weapons. He'd chosen Rock's store because it was one of the few places that worked with archaic weapons, and fewer still that made actually usable archaics weapons. Granted, he was mostly concerned with aesthetics, but he'd been on a Batman kick lately.

How lucky he was. There just happened to be a festival happening just as he entered Bahia. Unfortunately it was on the beach. He didn't care much for any place that anyone went to to enjoy the sun. He hated the sun since he was, well albino. No matter though. He always made sure to wear sunscreen and cover up properly. Which made Nix look strange. He hadn't bothered changing into beach clothes for the festival, and instead wore his normal clothing. Ironically it looked like he was prepared for some other kind of festival that involved shrines, well partially prepared. His top was a purple and white kimono top with a sheer hood held on by red rope, pants were violet pants tucked into his knee high white boots.

Everyone was staring at him, people were whispering. It didn't bother him. He was used to it, had always heard the whispers and seen the stares all his life. He stopped caring about others opinions ages ago when he realized if his family can't love him, then probably no one would. But that was fine. He enjoyed traveling and seeing new sights. And children enjoyed his company not understanding how much of a freak he is, so he had temporary kindness from others. And that was fine. He was happy like this, and when he could, he gave happiness to others.

Like now he noticed a girl having trouble breathing. Some kind of attack, probably panic or anxiety. He wasn't sure if it would help, but he pulled at a notebook and a pencil. He quickly drew a ferret and made it come to life, having it run over to the girl and cuddle up to her.

A young man cloaked in black arrive at the outskirts of Bahia as the moon rise began behind him.
"So this is Bahia, the place Luna wanted me to check out."
The man walked closer to the city, close enough to the outer walls. He place his hand forward; if this was any other city, the gesture wouldn't mean anything. But this was the city of Bahia, a barrier appear where his hand is hovering.
"So this is Bahia's infamous barrier, that blocks out creatures and magic skill users."
The black cloak man open a messenger bag he was carrying and pull out a pocket knife. Flipping it open and cutting a small wound into his right pointer finger. This wound would mean nothing to ordinary people, but this man wasn't ordinary. The blood seeped out of his wound and began to solidify into a small blade, covering his finger. He look at it, staring into its crimson color.
"Crimson," he said. It's been ten years since I've taken this name."
Crimson shook his head and then place the blade on the barrier. Cutting a small opening within the barrier, and proceeding to walk into it.
"The rumors were right," Crimson stated. "The barrier is weakening."
He stay there for a few seconds waiting for the opening he made to close. The blood claw he made went back into his wound, and he cover it with a band-aid from his bag.

Crimson walked into town from the spot he opened. It was a beach area, with a mashes amount of people there.
"A Festival?" He asked himself. "Clearly what I want when I just arrived."
Crimson starting walking forward, he had someone to find. A contact of Luna, his caretaker. Maybe they'll be here, maybe not.
"This is going to be interesting," Crimson said as he starting walking past a group of people.

Last edited:
Daphne heard her phone ring just as she was finishing up and put it on speaker. "Oh hey yeah that sounds good. I'm just finishing up my hair." For the festival she had gone with something elaborate. Her normally blonde locks were chalked with a colorful rainbow of pastels. "Come upstairs when you get here... I'm busy playing the which bikini game." She was chuckling when she hung up.

OOC: @Ryoma Maser the barrier only blocks out Magic users, since Crimson's a Life Energy user he shouldn't have any trouble going through it.

IC:

"Go with the one on the right," he said absentmindedly as he hung up and got into his car. He just hoped he didn't walk into anything that would get him in trouble.

After a few minutes he reached Daphne's place, making sure to park the car carefully, any repairs that had to be done would come out of his own wallet and his dad was...picky about anything. He went inside and began going up to Daphne's room, knocking on the door as he arrived. "Your carriage has arrived milady," he said jokingly.

Alejandra walked through the streets happily eating a chocolate chip snowcone, it probably looked silly to anyone else but it helped cool her off. She took a picture of the cone, intent on uploading it once she got home. Unfortunately, because of this she was unable to see Rui and collided with her. This made Alejandra step back and the ice cream on her cone to fall on her shirt and then to the floor.

She stood there, her eyes glancing at her shirt, then the blob of ice cream on the floor with sadness and regret, money and dreams down the drain. She turned back to the retreating figure of Rui. "Hey you!" she called out as she ran over.

Daphne rolled her eyes at his remark and took a few more moments to choose. She had just finished changing when Lorenzo arrived. "Good that you know how to treat a lady." She noted with a bright smile. "And don't you forget it."

OOC-(((@Flaze Aright I have edited it. Though I left the cutting the hole in the barrier in there, since it was Crimson seeing the if the rumor was true or not))).

Crimson looked at the view of the beach of Bahia. It was a nice view but there are most likely better spots to look at it, and with less people too.
"Okay, I better find this acquaintance of Luna's before it gets too late."
Crimson jumped up from where he was sitting, and proceeded to get up.
"Okay, which way t-," his sentence was cut off, as a girl ran into him chasing who knows what. Though he did hear say "Hey you!" and "Rui!" when she ran into him.
"Hey, please watch where your going!" He yelled at the girl. "There are more people here than you and whatever you are chasing!"
Though he yelled that. Crimson had a feeling he will be ignored, like most people tend to do so.

Last edited:
"Hm?" Rui paused, half-swiveling in place as she tilted her head in Alejandra's general direction. "Oh, its you. I did apologize, you know."

She seemed awfully nonchalant about the entire ordeal.

~

"Hai, hai." Rock stepped into the back of the shop, sifting through the wide variety of commissions. She eventually found what she was looking for, taking the slender package up to the front counter.

"Provided you have the payment, you can take them home today." She commented drily.

Daphne chuckled at this as well. "I have no idea... and I don't wanna know who would do that..." She looked out the window and turned on the radio in the car. "I'm looking forward to the festival though... should be a blast."

"You ruined my shirt and my ice cream," Alejandra protested as she held what was left of her snow cone up. She knew she was overreacting but...she really wanted compensation for that ice cream.

"It's one of the few things that stand out about this place, besides the beach at least," Lorenzo replied with a smile as he looked ahead. "Might be my last festival living here too."

Nico checked his phone and sighed. No response. He got off of the couch and began to leave, all while shooting his sister another text.

It read: 'Lol i'm leaving. See you there'

He began to walk to the party; it was within distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom