• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not that I haven't seen them, though if you've lived anywhere near a city you'd know that Creatures dont' tend to appear there," Alejandra stated with a frown. "But that's not the issue. The issue is we're in a country that's famous for not having Creatures and now we're seeing a bunch of them," that did make her wonder if she shouldn't be excited about the fact she'd get to see more Creatures. But then the idea of seeing more events like what just happened popped into her mind as well.

"Anyways, I'll speak with you later," Crimson said to Luna as he hung up his phone.
Crimson was going to get up from the bench, but he didn't for some reason. It felt nice.
"I am beginning to wonder if the natives and the ones I were with are now going to realize creatures are going to get more and more common," he muttered to himself. "I'm thirsty."

Xavier smiled at Freya. He didn't have time to respond before Lorenzo spoke. "Of course. That's why I went into the water alone. Be sure somebody has to step up and protect the innocent." He nodded. "I'm in. What's your plan."

A smile went through Lorenzo's lips when he heard Xavier accept, that was one person on board, and it was an important one too. 'Well, my original plan was to try to get more people to join us and try to investigate things, maybe we'll find the reason why these creatures started popping up."

Xavier nodded. "I've been wondering that as well. But since I spent today rescuing cats from trees and defending fair maidens from muggers I wasn't able to look into it." He explained honestly.

"We gotta get you a suit with your initials and stuff," Lorenzo pointed out, patting Xavier's shoulder. "But in that case then it should be great if we go look into it tomorrow."

"I...don't really remember much as to why," Alejandra pointed out, crossing her arms.

Alejandra looked at Nix for a moment, quickly glancing at everyone else. "Wait," she stated, not really knowing what she should say as a follow up, if anything she had just spoken without thinking what to say after. "...I think we should try to find out what all of this is happening, what if more creatures like that one appear?"

"Of course there are others," Rui scoffed, crossing her arms as she paused mid-step. "What makes you think that a hellhole like this'll stay nice and Creature-free? The world isn't all happy endings and safety, you know." Her tone was blunt and icy - the electromaster wasn't actively trying to be mean. That was just the reality of things.

Crimson finally decided to get up from the bench and walked to the nearest vending machine he could find.
"Not that many options, just liked the predicament I'm in now," he muttered to himself after seeing the drink options. "Bottle water will do."
After grabbing the water, he put his back up against a wall and opened the bottle.
"This problem is getting a lot more complicated, maybe I should put cameras near the barrier," he said before taking a sip of water. "Or maybe try to find the other skill users here in town to see if they will help."
Crimson checked his phone for the time, news, and messages. He's losing track of everything.
"Speaking of which, wasn't that guy at the store earlier that knight guy? Xavier, his name was? Maybe I should look for him, I'm pretty sure he didn't went too far if that was him earlier."

"It would be common sense to say that if there's one then there's more," Freya commented simply.

Alejandra decided to get everyone's number, even Alicia and Nico, if only because she felt it'd be easier with all of them investigating together. Lorenzo on his end did the same for both Freya and Xavier.

And so the next day Alejandra was able to sneak out of the house (she told her parents she was just walking around). She had changed into more suitable clothes for trekking through the woods and had brought her personal camera.

After looking into how Parede managed to keep Creatures out, she realized tha tthe best place to investigate was the edge of the barrier. Bahia just happened to be close to both the northern edge (which was where the octopus came in from) as well as the western edge located i the forest around the town.

However, thoughts of what happened with the Phantom kept coming back to her. When she thought back on what happened, she felt nervous and scared. She had always dreamt of interacting more with Creatures, but she hadn't thought of how dangerous they could be.

It's because of that fact that she decided to rely on the others, as such, she ended up calling Alicia, Nico, Crimson, Rui and Nix. She didn't expect them to come but decided to wait out in a small diner just near the entrance of the forest anyway.

Lorenzo had decided to make due on his promise himself and called Xavier and Freya, though he instead decided to call them over to his house, after giving out directions of course. He was sure Xavier would come, but he didn't really know about Freya.

"I'm going to head out," he heard his mom said as she began to make her way outside of the house.

"Got it, have fun," he told her, busy as he sat in front of his laptop. He had been checking up on the news about the Creatures that had appeared in Bahia as well as Parede and the barrier that surrounded.

He glanced at file filled with notes on wha the had found out, it was interesting, but also very strange. "I'll just wait till they get here."

He glanced at his phone for a moment. 'If we are going to go out and investigate though...I honestly wouldn't feel safe without her," and with that he proceeded to call Summer.

@Hanzo in Plain Sight @Prez @Yun @Alolan Ninetales @Ryoma Maser @WolfOwl @Akame

"Tch. This better be fucking good," a very zombie-like Rui growled at Alejandra, slumping down into the booth across from the other Skill User with a very apparent expression of ire.

The irate electromaster sighed, pushing her hair out of her face, a few sparks springing off her fringe as she did so. "Why're you still keeping me in this stupid town? Dorm Mother's gonna have my head once she finds me here.." Rui grumbled almost inaudibly, looking very annoyed. The electromaster, blatantly put, was not a morning person in the slightest. Therefore she flagged the nearest waiter down for a triple shot espresso, muttering obscenities under her breath as she waited for the overdose of caffeine.

Last edited:
Crimson walked into the diner wearing something akin to military gear, getting a few eyes batted from the customers and employees. He was still surprised that Alejandra track him down and got his number then called him here.
He sat down where Alejenda and the others were, placing down his messenger bag on the ground; "Hey guys. I think I have a feeling what this is about."

Last edited:
As promised, Xavier was making his way to Lorenzo's house. He was dressed in what he would consider casual, a leather set of armor with blue greaves over his boots and navy shoulder armor. A red tattered cloak helped conceal the massive broadsword on his back. Xavier didn't feel conflicted by his choice. He had promised to help Lorenzo fight monsters and he would do just that.

Daphne sighed when she grabbed her phone using a snap of her fingers and some handy telekinesis. She was hoping it was Ezra. No such luck. Lorenzo would have to do. "What's up? You never call me this early in the morning." She asked bluntly. "Especially not in the summer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom