• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Definitely too weak of a current," Rui mumbled aloud, moreso to herself. She now stood mere feet from the wall of magical energy, her electroreception senses firing off like crazy.

Being this close to the barrier made her feel slightly nauseous, like it was causing the bioelectricty to flow backwards altogether. Definitely an awful feeling.

Xavier nodded. "We're not alone. Possible hostiles." He said bluntly as he drew his broadsword and summoned his black and gold armor.

Daphne sighed. "Boys and their toys. Always so quick to violence." She mused. Xavier glanced back at her for a moment. "It's better to be the one to finish the fight than it is to be the one to start it." She said airily.

"You're right there Miss..."

"Asher." Daphne said with a bright smile. She glanced at Lorenzo. "I like this one. Polite and handsome. Can we keep him?" She muttered.

Freya sighed as she tried to listen in more to the situation, but couldn't. She knew what she needed to do, and she really didn't want to.

"Okay, don't be shocked when I do this," she spoke up, "I'm gonna need to shift to get a better idea of where they are, how many, and so on. It will be better in the long run." with a shake of her head, she had began her transformation. Once it was over, she wasn't the blue haired girl that was before them. She was now a small dog. A beagle to be specific. Without a word being said, she began to sniff the ground and listened in for any sounds.

Lorenzo couldn't help but chuckle at Daphne's antics. "It's a good thing that that's what I had planned anyway," he muttered towards her as he followed after Freya, noting down what her power seemed to be. "What do you sense?" he asked her curiously, looking around.

"Har har," Alejandra pointed out dryly. "Anyways, let's try and catch up to Rui."

"Sure are taking their time," Rui grumbled, fringe sparking with slight impatience. Freya would likely smell the faintest hint of ozone in the air from her position.

"A hint of Ozone in the air," Freya commented, "There's definitely more than four people around. Five or Six? I can't tell fully, but they're not too far from us."

Xavier nodded. He was ready for a fight.

Daphne closed her eyes. Her hands were coated in a purple and black aura and ice crystals appeared around them. She was clearly ready for a scrape as well.

"Northwest," Freya replied simply, "Give or take about sixty feet."

Rui began to feel very uneasy, and it wasn't just because the magical current was sending her internal biolelectricity haywire. Warily glancing back, she effortlessly formed a spear of crackling electricity in her good hand, on edge and anticipating an attack.

Her mapping senses were telling her that it was likely an...animal of some kind. Three humans too, she thought, though she wasn't quite sure, seeing as she couldn't physically identify a species on bioelectricity signature alone. Maybe it was a ragtag group of Creatures.

The smell of ozone was becoming more noticeable to human noses. Rui, having dealt with it for seventeen years, didn't seem bothered in the slightest.

"If it's the Dorm Mother after me, tell my sisters I still love them," she muttered drily under her breath, tensing up.

"Does anyone smell something?" Crimson asked as a smell developed more in the distance. "Did Rui set the forest on fire or something? I'm becoming worried."

"All right," Lorenzo nodded his head, noting the weird smell that had permeated the air, which did make him feel uneasy. Nevertheless, he began to guide the others in the direction Freya told them.

Alejandra's group on the other hand were finally able to catch up to Rui, with Alejandra immediately walking to the girl. "Why did you run off suddenly like that!?" she asked in annoyance.

"I guess it really wasn't Creatures huh," Lorenzo muttered in a low voice towards Xavier, Daphne and Freya. They were only a few meters away from the other group, with the trees allowing them to be blocked from view. "It's those other guys that were at the beach before."

Freya just dutifully did her job and remained silent when they arrived at the others. Her blue eyes blinked as she kept a safe distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom