• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want a crepe," Rui decided after glancing around at the food stalls. "I don't really care what flavor."

"Lexa, do you want any specific flavor of Ice cream, I almost forgot to ask." he said to her.
Crimson look at the prices for each ice cream and crepes while waiting for an answer.

Lorenzo glanced back at Daphne for a moment, thinking about what she said. "I do but, my dad's never going to let me live my life if I stay here," he pointed out, thinking back to his dad and how he wanted him to join his company once he graduated. "If I move I'll at least be able to do my own thing you know."

Unfortunately, due to his absentmindedness he hadn't been looking at the road, they weren't going too fast thankfully but he still was unable to see a young man walking on the road.

'Chocolate chipped vanilla," Alejandra stated simply, a smile crossing her face as she remembered the taste of it. "I'll make sure to pay you back for it though."

Nico didn't see it at first, but once he did, it was too late. Lorenzo's car hit him dead on, knocking him to the ground.

Rock did see Nico get plowed over by the car from the window, however, and couldn't help a slight snicker at that.

~

"Such misfortune," Rui muttered to herself, for whatever reason.

"Oh crap," Lorenzo said in shock as he felt his car hit something, someone. He immediately stopped of course and got out of the car, running over to check up on Nico. "Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the road," he said with worry as he knelt down in front of the fallen young man to make sure he was okay.

"All right, you two girls wait here," Crimson said to the two, and walk towards the food stands.

Crimson walk over to the deserts stand, and waited to order the treats for Lexa and Rui.
"Chocolate chip vanilla, and a crepe, flavor does not matter." Crimson repeated their orders so he would not forget them.

"It's fine," she replied, stifling a sigh. Stretching her arms above her head, the PSI user yawning a little. "It was my own fault for not paying attention... I shouldn't be surprised that my carelessness is messing with my self-awareness this much, though."

"Dude, what the hell..." Nico simply muttered; he appeared just fine, only a little dazed. "Look where you're going."

Daphne did not look amused. "Lorenzo I swear..." She looked at Nico through her large sunglasses. "I'm so sorry for my friend's idiocy..." She said to Nico. "If there's anything we can do to make it up to you..."

"Yep," she confirmed, fishing around in her pockets, examining a silver coin in the palm of her hand, before putting it back in the pocket of her hoodie. "You probably could already tell, but I'm not from here."

From behind Lorenzo, he would get a tap on the shoulder. When he turned, he would get slugged in the face.

"Mind telling me why you ran over my brother?"

She had been following Nico to surprise him, only to see him get hit with a car. That... didn't sit well with Alicia to say the least.

"Shit, Nico," she said, going over to her brother. She made to help him up. "You okay? Anything broken?"

"Hmm." Rock glanced out the window again. "On second thought, pay me tomorrow. I need to get going. I was about to close up, anyway."

With that, the gunslinging merc made her way outside, casually meandering towards the beginning brawl, feeling for the dual pistols she always carried on her person.

"Seems a bit early to be starting the bar fights, don't you think?" Rock glanced towards Nico. "You probably already have a concussion from the car, I wouldn't push it."

"Of course." Mike said, drawing his eyes away from the arms that lined the walls. He couldn't blame her for wanting payment first. Even if she wasn't aware of his profession, the weapons had cost a pretty penny. He reached into his pocket. He was just about to pay when Rock told him not to. He only had to look out the window to see why.

"A fight." He said, heading out as well. He wasn't a violent person himself, but he wanted to see this. It looked like someone had run someone else over. He supposed it was bound to happen, considering the crowd that had gathered for the festival.

"What would you like young man?" The man at the stand said to Crimson.
"A plain crepe and an Chocolate chip vanilla flavor ice cream in a cup."
The man pull each out and place them in front of Crimson.
"Anything else with those?" The man asked.
"A cold bottle of water if you have it."
The man pulled out the bottle and Crimson paid the man.
"Thank you very much sir," Crimson said to the man, putting the bottle of water in his messenger bag and grabbing both of the deserts in his hands.

Crimson walked back to Lexa and Rui to hand them their deserts.
"Sorry it took so long guys, the line was a tad longer than I thought it was."
Crimson gave them each of their deserts.
"Rui, I just got you a plain crepe," Crimson stated. "And Lexa, I got your ice cream in a cup if you don't mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom