• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daphne sighed. She hated the fact that she was going to have to put herself close to being in danger. But it seemed as if people would get hurt if she didn't. The alpha was tearing through their party so she needed to put a stop to it. Which meant getting up close and personal. So she took off running towards the beast. On her way, a moment of inspiration hit her. As she approached Xavier, she called out to him.

"Hey Knight Boy, over the top!" She shouted, sprinting towards him.

Xavier spun around just in time. He saw Daphne running towards him and he figured out her intentions rather quickly. "Up and over!" Xavier shouted. It was the sort of bold and decisive maneuver that he respected and one he didn't expect from the girl. His shield vanished as Daphne leaped towards him. Xavier easily caught her in his arms as he spun towards the alpha. "Get him Miss Asher." He said before tossing her high into the air.

As Daphne flew up above the alpha, she summoned an ice spear in each hand. With a demonic smile, she threw them both down at the beast.

"I get the feeling everything is trying to turn me into a kabob," Rui muttered drily, controlling her magnetism to evade the spear. Blood was practically sloshing from the gash, so she grit her teeth and began cauterizing the messy wound.

It didn't really help that Daphne was chilling the area around them, stray sparks fizzling around the electromaster. Whatever.

Crimson stared from the tree he was resting against, trying to use his skill to hold back the blood gushing out from his wound which was new to him. He felt useless like he did in the Phantom fight the other day.
"The people here have way better skills then me," he spoke lightly to himself. "They got elements and armor and stuff. What do I have? Just some blood and anemia with millions of scars."
Crimson began taking out more medical supplies from his bag, he had to feel some what useful to himself.

"Well, at least this means you just have to get a little more practice in," Lorenzo noted as he glanced at Freya.

Alejandra was still confused and scared as she saw everyone else fighting. She quickly ran over to Rui to check up on her. "Are you okay Rui?" she asked with worry as she tended to the girl.

"Oi, I'll be fine," Rui muttered, still in the process of cauterizing the wound. "Probably. Don't worry."

Needless to say, the blood still oozing from the gash didn't make the assertion very convincing. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom