• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock sighed. "Thank fucking god she's not one of my clients," the mercenary grumbled under her breath once Alicia was out of earshot. "The one time I try to resolve a fight without violence.. Maybe I should just stick to my guns. They're usually reliable enough to shut people up." She turned to regard Mike with a level look. "Don't forget about the payment tomorrow."

With that, the mercenary headed in the direction of the festival.

~

"I...guess..?" Rui muttered, also quite surprised by the question.

"I thought for sure one of you two would ask about Luna."

Crimson felt his scar on his eye.
"I guess we can take it, are you being apart of it Lexa?" Crimson asked.

Lorenzo could hear the sound of a party in the background. "I'm at one of the open bars!" Daphne had to scream. "The one where people are dancing on the beach!" She hung up and went back to dancing and drinking.

Lorenzo couldn't help but laugh as he heard her barely speak through the loud music. He pocketed his phone, decided he shouldn't let what had happened ruin his night as he made his way down to the beach to start searching for Daphne.

"Okay well, here we go," Alejandra stated as she got in front of the two and held her phone up to take a picture.

However, just as things were heating up at the festival something stirred below the water. The people who had been inside of the water noticed this and became alarmed. Bahia wasn't exactly known for having shark activity, and what they felt seemed even bigger than a shark too.

Then, as if on cuse, a random surfer suddenly vanished from the water, ensuing a scream from the other people nearby which in turn alerted the rest of the beach as a pool of blood appeared on the surface.

A lone man had been sitting at the end of the bar with a book in his hand when he heard the scream and saw the blood. He stood up, rolling up the sleeves on his black t-shirt, revealing tanned, scarred and muscular forearms. He didn't appear to be armed in any way, but nonetheless without hesitation he took off for the water and dove in.

Daphne could feel the panic of the people all around her and she felt the party come to a crashing halt around her. And then she saw the blood and a single guy diving into the water. "What kind of lunatic dives into a pool of blood?" She muttered to herself as she walked slowly along the shoreline towards the scene of the incident.

What the man would see once he went below the water was something no one living in Parede could've been prepared for. It was a large Octopus-like creature, its jaw was chewing on the remains of the person it had grabbed and it had ten large tentacles with arrow-like edges at the end. The ten eyes on its forehead immediately turned towards the man as a tentacle quickly lashed out at him.

Lorenzo ran up to Daphne as soon as he saw the chance, her hair didn't really make it hard to spot her. "What's going on here?" he asked in shock as he turned to the water. "We should run."

Alejandra herself stood in shock, seeing everyone run before she, instead, began running towards the beach.

Crimson saw the monster rise up from the ocean.
'Crap!' He thought. 'The barrier was more weaker than I thought.'
Crimson then saw Lexa start running towards the monster for some reason.
"Idiot," he said. "What's she doing?"
Crimson took out his phone and quickly dial someone as he started running.
"Trap! I know I'm late, but come to the beach area at the festival! A sea monster rose up from somewhere and is attacking people! The barrier was weaker than we thought!"
Crimson hung up the phone as he ran. He quickly noticed one of the monsters tentacles reaching for a group of individuals. He then switched directions running towards the group of people within trouble. Crimson ripped off his band-aid and begun spawning a blood scythe with his skill. He solidify it quickly, jumping as high as he could at the tentacle using his weapon to attack it. Slicing the the monster's tentacle off.
The monster gave a loud screech of pain after the injury.
Crimson turned around to the people and said; "Get you and anybody you can find to safety!" Crimson shouted. "If any of you are skill users, we could use your help."
Crimson turned around running towards the beast and Lexa, ready to fight.

Last edited:
(Ryoma, I'm pretty sure Flaze is the one controlling the monster?)

"Fascinating," Rui muttered with a sigh, walking leisurely towards the shoreline, opening her hand. The sand around her stirred and rippled, revealing a torrent of razor-sharp iron sand particles, which were made to reform into a blade, which crackled every now and then with immense power.

Last edited:
(((Sometimes I just get too engrossed in my writing, I just assumed there would be people near the monster when it appear.)))

Crimson ran up to Rui, after seeing electric currents within the sand.
"When were you able to make weapons!?" He exclaimed.
Crimson shooked his head, almost hitting himself with his blood scythe.
"Wait, that's besides the point!" Crimson shouted. "Have you seen Lexa? She came running up here when the monster showed up. That idiot, she's not even a skill user for as much as we know!"

Last edited:
"I've always been able to make weapons, you fool," she scowled a little, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "Besides, I'm sure she'll be fine....maybe...." The electromaster glanced at the monster warily. "....probably..?"

Xavier closed his eyes and he was soon wearing a suit of black armor, complete with helmet that would allow him to breathe underwater. In his hands appeared a massive broadsword, which he used to slap the tentacle away from him.

Daphne shook her head. "I don't run. Never have, never will." She said with a smile. Holding out her hand, she pointed to the water around the beast which was beginning to freeze. "It will have nowhere left to run, and then it will die."

"That just makes me worry more," Crimson said to Rui's answer.
Crimson zoom his eyes over from location to location, looking for Lexa. Noticing others getting ready to fight, one in black armor and another walking away from presumably her boyfriend.
Crimson turned back to Rui and then said; "I think we might need a plan. I've never seen a monster like this."

"Looks like there isn't much of a choice," Rui sighed, leaning down to the water, which was starting to freeze. "Sorry in advance if I deep-fry you on accident, Mr. Knight."

With that, she smirked a little, sparks increasing in power and size as they left her fingertips.

Water was one of the best conductors for electricity, after all.

Crimson walked up to the water; "Just don't electrocute me!" He yelled over at Rui.
Crimson jump upped over onto the creatures tentacles, trying to keep balance by spawning claws from his ankles and stabbing them into the creature. He then transformed his scythe into a spear and stabbing it into one of the creatures eyes, echoing in pain. He jump back to the ground with modifying his blood ankle claws into boots to land on the ground.
"Okay, I was lucky the-," he was about to finished that sentence before his head started blasting with pain.
"CRAP!" He yelled to himself. "I used my ability too much!!"
Crimson couldn't use his blood manipulation extremely or he would collapse, and or even have a chance at dying. The head pain was the first sign.
"Rui, Black Knight! I'm sorry I have to leave this to you!"

The electric current spread through the water like a wildfire, aiming to electrocute any living being in the water, most notably the monster. It would pass through Xavier as well, though to a significantly lesser degree - the armor was not completely useless in that regard.

OOC: Yeah, what @Akame said, I'll let it slide for now but unless stated otherwise all creatures or enemies are under my or Prez' control

The beast, which had been trapped by Daphne's ice, roared in pain due to Rui's electric attacks, the pain from having two of its tentacles cut off beginning to take its toll. It glared towards the beach before opening its large mouth and firing what seemed like a beast of energy that blazed across the bridge.

Lorenzo jumped aside and was sent flying away by the blast, though he wasn't injured from it at least. There was no doubt about it, they were going up against a creature, even though they weren't supposed to get into Parede. "Can you kill it?" he asked Daphne as he looked at the octopus, a little intimidated by its presence.

Alejandra herself had run off to the side and was video taping what was going on with her phone, a smile on her face as she saw the fight. She knew it was dangerous, but she didn't care, it wasn't everyday she got to see actual skill users fight an actual creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom