• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shadow Trackers Art (Mostly Pokemon Art)

Shadow Tracker 36

Reaction score
Welcome to the Shadow Track Art Thread! Here you will find the many various pokemon drawings I have done with my trusty mouse and ms paint mixed with the occasional hand drawn pieces. Please forgive the size of the images. I draw really big pictures on paint. Most of this art was created for my story game GCEA. I hope you enjoy!

Recent Work​

toxi%20and%20poli_zpsvkhdknbz.jpg

Pokemon Art
Totodile%20and%20Luc%202f_zpspp3nbdr8.png

Bunnelby%20and%20Cleffa_zpseca86umx.png

Dizzy%20vs%20Spikes1_zpsnu6ghdbx.png

50212687-3e82-48a8-9db6-12b59df5a801_zpsdmokpkws.png

Random Art
Doltle_zpsszff7vgu.png

This is my bottle nose dolphin. I enjoyed playing off its name creating this.

Cool stuff, dude. Really like the design of the bottlenose dolphin.

The poor Rattata looks terrified. xD But great job, I'm loving the creativity in your work.

The poor Rattata looks terrified. xD But great job, I'm loving the creativity in your work.

Thanks!

In the story that the piece comes from. A trainer sends out his Rattata to taught Heracross. When the big silly bug finally gets a hold of the rat he takes high enough into the air quickly to scare it.

I love the Toxicroak and Kyurem pieces!
Thanks! The Toxicroak is the last thing I drew. The Kyurem came out kind of like a sticker..lol

Very creative. Love the bottle nose dolphin!
Thanks, I was pretty happy with it.

I have slowed down on drawing because did a bunch of drawings in may and june and wore myself out. I am letting the creative juice refill before pumping out to much new stuff. Thank you for the support everyone.

Back
Top Bottom