• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiron's English Nickname

It did look like a little cotton ball when it hatched.

Another option is Frosty, though that would work better if Shiron is male. I'd bet that if Shiron turns out to be female, it'll likely be Snowball, but if it does turn out to be male, assuming its gender is revealed before the episode is dubbed, Frosty is still an option. It would actually make sense since it would be in keeping with it being an Ice-type, using Powder Snow to freeze its enemies, and that it has a, well, frosty personality towards anyone who isn't Lillie.

My issue is she named the egg Shiron before they knew what was inside, let alone that it was an ice type, called it Snowball would be spoiler-ish

Another option is Frosty, though that would work better if Shiron is male. I'd bet that if Shiron turns out to be female, it'll likely be Snowball, but if it does turn out to be male, assuming its gender is revealed before the episode is dubbed, Frosty is still an option. It would actually make sense since it would be in keeping with it being an Ice-type, using Powder Snow to freeze its enemies, and that it has a, well, frosty personality towards anyone who isn't Lillie.
Well it did get along with the others by the end of the episode, well, at least with the groups Pokemon at least. So maybe another word that relates to ice.

Maybe, but that's kind of synonymous with frosty, and personally, it reminds me of Chilli, which I'm not a big fan of. But since it can also be used in a way to denote something that is spicy, and normal Vulpix are a Fire-type, it could be a nice nod to that.

Name it Johnny!!

But yeah since she named the Egg Shiron, the name Crystal sounds more fitting to me now, since it kinda maybe could look like a crystal and it's a fun nod to the games as well.

I personally feel it'll be Snowball or Snowy, but Crystal does look nice a nice suggestion as well.

milou.gif

Called it (we me and a few other users)

Also to be fair, the eggs unlike the games have a distanct species based pattern, so it wouldn't be out of place for someone to who that is an A-Vulpix egg.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom