• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia - Endgame (Town Win) - 10/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had thought about that one though, kinda. What I was thinking, was that Aussie may have bought the 25 coin cop,
I don't think he did. During the Night, I tried to buy both 50-coin Cops (Zexy hadn't updated the list correctly then) but I was told someone else had bought one already, which matches with what AE said.

Thanks to AussieEevee's little slip, we've found our last mafia guys.

Mafia Universe Wiki said:
The Tracker may track a player's movements each night and learn who, if anyone, that player used a night action on that same night.

I, Bought 2 items last night, one being the Bodyguard and protecting @Midorikawa (the 10 coin version fyi)
So AE's result should've gave me visiting Mido last night.

Vote: AussieEevee

Earlier, AE said he bought Cop and checked Midorikawa. If we suspect AE of being scum, we have to doubt what he said as well.
Not necessarily, as pointed out above, it is a valid strategy for scum to buy (or fake buy) a cop and claim a town as town, since the others will doubt it anyways as there is a godfather in the game.

Even so, if AE is scum, making the Mido claim null, it wouldn't matter! There are only 2 scum in the game. We win tonight my friend :)

The Cop thing, but now I'm not sure anymore...
His cop check is just as much as me saying "HEY GUYS I CHECKED MAX TONIGHT HE IS MAFIA!"
At the beginning of D2.

Nobody has any valid reason to believe me besides the fact that I claim to be cop.
Now claiming someone is town is obviously more townie, but it doesn't confirm anything.

I, Bought 2 items last night, one being the Bodyguard and protecting @Midorikawa (the 10 coin version fyi)

I must admit that this is compelling, and I have no reason not to trust you since we haven't had a CC to your Miller purchase. I do want to point out that AE might've been redirected. Still, I would like to hear what @AussieEevee has to say about this before I vote him.

I must admit that this is compelling, and I have no reason not to trust you since we haven't had a CC to your Miller purchase. I do want to point out that AE might've been redirected. Still, I would like to hear what @AussieEevee has to say about this before I vote him.
Agreed you should a little bit for AE to answer us. Since your vote would hammer him.

I didn't slip. That is the exact results I got. You visited no one last night. This is a fact.

ANd if they did, would I be told my use was redirected? My results mention you by name.

Redirector costs 100 coins by the way. Would need to be someone with a lot of coins.
Hm, sometimes you don't get told, but if you were specifically told Looker's name it seems unlikely. Honestly one of you must be lying here, and I'm more inclined to believe Looker since he's pretty much confirmed Miller right now.

ANd if they did, would I be told my use was redirected? My results mention you by name.

Redirector costs 100 coins by the way. Would need to be someone with a lot of coins.
You would not be told, but If it mentioned my name then it would've shown the redirected to person's name. But since it showed mine, you're lying or Zexy has made a mistake.

Unless somehow I was unable to target Mido last night which blocked my action BUT then again I should've been told by Zexy that my shot failed so I could use it again the next night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom