• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia - Endgame (Town Win) - 10/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. No one died at the end of the night phase. I assumed this to be the successful use of the bodyguard power.
Unless I would be bulletproof this wouldn't make sense. Bodyguard redirects the NK to me, not protect Mido from dying.

And since I did not get Bulletproof that doesn't work.

3. No one died at the end of the night phase. I assumed this to be the successful use of the bodyguard power.
If bodyguard works here like it did in Artemis Fowl Mafia, then the protector would die instead. This is either no kill attempted, or the work of a regular Doctor.

If bodyguard works here like it did in Artemis Fowl Mafia, then the protector would die instead. This is either no kill attempted, or the work of a regular Doctor.

I'm more inclined to believe the latter, as I myself bought it and used that on myself.

This is why.
That is exactly why your point 3 is invalid, the Bodyguard role redirects the kill to the bodyguard, there are 2 variants, the one that just takes the hit, and the one that also acts like a bomb taking the hit AND killing the attacker.

Since I didn't die, Mido wasn't targeted last night for the kill. And since you say I targeted nobody you're lying.

And since you say I targeted nobody you're lying.
Or you're lying. Or the host made a mistake.

Why are you confirmed anyway? Because no one counter claimed your miller claim?

The simple fact of the matter is you targeted no one.

@Zexy are we allowed to request the previous night be reprocessed to ensure there was no host mistake?

Yep, since I claimed miller, Mido (iirc) claimed she wanted to buy it, but it was taken, and nobody counter claimed me.

Besides that there is nothing to confirm me, yet there is nothing to confirm you either, so it's a basic question between who is more trustworthy.

Pretty much yeah. Miller is a town only purchase, and no-one has countered it, so Looker is probably the true Miller, meaning he's most likely town. Which is honestly more than you have at the moment.

That is correct. It's the main reason both you and Mido (in my opinion) are cleared of suspicion.
This is why I bodyguarded Mido, he besides me was most likely going to be the NK target.

so it's a basic question between who is more trustworthy.
Neither of us are really trustworthy... But we're both going to die anyway.
Yes. But I can confirm there was no host mistake last night.
Thanks.

With that, I standby what I said. SoaringLooker visited no one.

Either way, It's time to call on the Zexy Megazord and shouts about hammer time.

Good luck town. Beware that blind auction.

Vote: AussieEevee

That is correct. It's the main reason both you and Mido (in my opinion) are cleared of suspicion.
Actually, just throwing out random thoughts here, what if Mido just assumed Miller would be purchased and pretended she attempted to buy it to throw of suspicion? Just a thought that pooped into my head, not necessarily true.

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

AussieEevee IV (Elementar, SoaringLooker, Max1996, AussieEevee)

HYPER-MAJORITY has been achieved. Update pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom