• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

signature

1. Did you upload it, or are you linking from another site where you're hosting it?

2. Either way, did you use the proper tags (either the img or sig tags)?

Did you click on the button that says "Save Signature"?
And also, don't double-post to bump your topic and demand an answer. It's very rude.

sorry, I tried both ways, and I can't make it a jpeg because I made it on phtoshop and paint doesn't recognize it even though it's a png.

Last edited:
(i have a mac so it might be different on a windows)
Oh thats easiy, just open it up in some image program and then save as what it was, then look down at the format and it will say something like jpeg, gif, etc. use it the jpeg.

Make your image, save it as .jpg, which is jpeg.

Then go to photobucket and upload it. There, Photobucket gives you an IMG Code, which you can copy and paste into your sig.

Done.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom