• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Skill Control Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Yun; @Silent Winter @Prez @Hanzo in Plain Sight @Kana-chan @Lone_Garurumon @Naoto
@WolfOwl @Neosquid

Skill Control Bureau

Afternoon had just arrived in the city of Neo Vegas in the West Continent. The sun shone brightly above the buildings and landmarks as well as the city's bay. One of these buildings stood proudly near the center of the city, designed in all black glass and standing at thirty stories high was the Skill Control Bureau's (SCB for short) Neo Vegas Headquarters. The building also acted as the main hub for the organization throughout the West Continent and took care of sitiuations both inside the city and around the areas near the city.

A short blond haired woman sat down inside one of the building's meeting rooms, typing away at her keyboard as she looked out of the windows before glancing down at her watch. "They're late," Myrian Lerche, one of HQ's supervisors muttered in annoyance as she checked the time.

On this day the members of the Neo Vegas SCB Division 1 had been asked to gather in order to greet the new members that had been accepted into the division. Of course they really weren't late as it was still a bit before the meeting but the woman's own habit for controlling other's time still crept up on her.

Jonathan Aguilar frowned as he made his way through the halls towards the meeting room. He really hated afternoon meetings, they usually happened in slow days and all he wanted at that time was to get out and go home, but alas things could not go how he expected it. "I just hope those guys in the tech division can get my Trigger fixed up in time I guess," he muttered to himself, taking out his left hand from his pocket to glance at his watch. "Why do we even need new people anyway?" the man wondered to himself as he walked in, noticing the supervisor. "Afternoon ma'm," he said respectfully, bowing his head as he began to make his way towards his seat, noting that the others members hadn't arrived.

OOC: So I know most of you implied that your characters had been a part of the SCB for a while already, however for convinience sake I'd like for you, at least the ones that would want to, to pick whether you want to make your characters part of the new members that are going to be coming in or not.

Also the official leader of Division 1 which the characters belong to is Yasmin Beutel controlled by @Prez herself, round of applause for her and stuff.

@Prez
giphy.gif

The lights went out around the base for a moment, only for them to turn back on immediately.

"Shit," Sombra said over the intercom to the entire base.

"So today is when we get the new meat?" Leah spoke to herself with a smirk as she walked into the building. She took a seat where she usually sat. When she heard Sombra over the intercom, she giggled. "Beautiful."

Jon raised his head as he saw the lights flicker out, raising an eyebrow before laughing silently as he heard Sombra's voice. "That guy's gonna make the building blow up one day," that's when he saw Leah walk in, waving at her. "And apparently, hopefully we get some guys we can depend on," he pointed out, yawning slightly. "I hope we get to go home earlyt hough."

Amber Winchester had been working in her lab when the lights had flickered. She rolled her eyes. Sombra was up to more... tricks. Sighing, she got back to work. Glancing at her watch, she realized she was already late for the meeting. "Good thing the recruits are late too." She muttered to herself. On the table in front of her was a white staff with quite the complicated component set running through the interior. "Need to make sure this thing doesn't overload in the field again." Next to her current project was a number of pieces of paper with messy mathematical equations jotted down on them. The organization was terrible but the handwriting was at least flawless. "I'll be up in five. Figuring out one more of big brother's theoretical output algorithms before I do." She said over the comm.

Yasmin hastily entered in the room, dragging what appeared to be a briefcase full of papers and forms with her. "Excuse my tardiness," she quickly explained, taking a seat. "Got held up with other matters."

Dante was lost. So lost. He began wandering the halls of the building, trying to find the meeting room. "Christ," he quietly muttered to himself.

"Everything going well boss?" Jon asked curiously, having been checking up his phone as he waited for the others besides Leah to get there. His eyes wandered over towards her briefcase.

"Well, at least with you here i can finally relax a little bit," Myrian pointed out with a slight sigh of relief. 'I trust you got all the info on the new recruits, Division Head."

"I'd love to sink my teeth into them," Leah replied, obviously making a vampire joke.

"What do you think these papers are," Yasmin dryly said, holding up her briefcase. "I was reviewing these just a few minutes ago. I thought you would know me better by now," she then added.

Dante came across a few doors. "Uh," he said, looking around. "This might be the right place." With that, he opened one of the doors. Amber's lab.

"Now there, at least get to know them before you do anything that might cost you your job," Jon pointed out, snickering a bit as he looked at the vampire.

"Well, I've grown accostumed to checking after how badly Division 2's head did the last time he got new members," Myrian pointed out, her scowl coming back. "So...much...water."

Amber looked up hearing the doors open to her lab. She took a moment to consider the person in front of her. The new recruit files flew through her head. "Dante right?" She asked him with a knowing smile. Amber already knew who he was, but she didn't want to make that too obvious. "Come over here, you found the medical lab instead of the meeting upstairs. I'll guide you there in one..." Hearing a beep, Amber cut herself off now. "Perfect timing." She said, taking off her lab coat to reveal the charcoal pantsuit underneath. Going over to a small corner of the room, she came back with a tray of cookies. "Cookie?" She asked Dante, walking over to him and ruffling his hair in a rather maternal fashion.

"Oh please," Leah spoke back as she rolled her eyes, "You aren't the new blood. You simply won't do."

"Damnit, not again, Mother." Sendou muttered under her breath, adjusting her scarf so that it covered the lower half of her face. Without another word, the token sniper of the SCB entered the conference room.

Lynix looked up from her tablet device, blinking in confusion at the door. "I think this is the place. This is where it directed us."

"Well you have yet to stare us wrong yet. I doubt this simple place will lead to that. Come now let us enter," Ghost told the young girl who was at the moment garbed in light blue flannel pj pants that had sheep on them, a large grey hoodie that had a cat face, and slipper boots. It was an amazement the girl's hair was brushed, especially standing next to Ghost who was dressed in nicer clothing of black pants, black boots under them, and a long sleeved white shirt. And of course the black glove over his right hand, and the cloth over his eyes.

He didn't mine her wearing it though. It was how she was, and it made no difference as she got the job done when he needed. And with that he entered the room with her. "Apologies if we're late. A new place can be confusing," he said with a graceful bow and smile, not that a smile often left his face. "This is the place for new recruits correct?"

Lynix on the other hand just looked around the room curiously while inputting data into a tablet like device she was holding.

"Ooh there is some fresh meat," Leah smiled as she licked her lips, and showed her fangs.

"....Ghost they're cannibals!" Lynix cried out pointing at Leah.

"Just an expression."

"I don't get it."

"Don't try. It means nothing unless she actually attempts anything inappropriate and you of course know what is deemed that."

"Of course...but she has fangs."

"...Just stay away from her."

Sendou glanced up, almost as if she were sizing up the new recruits. "Acceptable," the sniper mumbled from underneath the scarf-like muffler. She had a pair of tinted goggles over her eyes, hiding her roaming irises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom