• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Skill Control Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber frowned slightly at Jon's remark. "Jon, be nice." She then turned to Senri, her sweet smile back in a flash. "It's nice to meet you Senri, would you like a cookie?" She asked, gesturing to the tray of cookies on the table in front of him.

"If that's not true, then I don't know what is." Sendou nodded safely at Jon's statement.

"Thanks." Senri said, taking a small cookie, before sitting down.

"Come on guys." He said. "There's no need to get so down. Let's think positive."

"Somebody has to make sure the rookies don't crack." Amber told Yasmin with a knowing grin. The good cop / bad cop routine the two had put on for years was finely tuned at this point.

"Positive? Who the hell raised you?" Sendou stifled her laughter.

Senri grimaced at the question, but brushed by it.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later." He smiled.

"Man, this guy's funny." The sniper snickered to herself.

A flash of light resounded before Sombra appeared in the middle of the room.

"Teleporter is operational," she said. She was dressed in her mask and cloak, as per her protocol. "What did I miss?"

"Hello Sombra," Leah spoke with a smile, "The fresh meat. We're sizing them up."

"Mother, you're here." Sendou blinked at the woman. "Guess we won't be fooling anyone this year, a shame."

"Woah!" Senri exclaimed in awe at watching Sombra appear in the room. "That was so cool, did you use a machine or was that a skill?" Senri asked.

"This one will make a nice dinner," Leah smiled, showing her fangs as she looked at Senri, "Do you prefer to be boiled or grilled?"

"Of course," Leah replied with a smirk, "Well, the ones I didn't eat before today's meeting."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom