• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Skill Control Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corvina seemed somewhat phased by Sombra entering the room via teleporter.

"Eh? You guys got warp tech? Damn, I wish I had known, I could have have stood in that spot and we could have fused together." Corvina giggled. "After all, that's the quickest way to get close to new people."

She took a bookmark out of her bag and marked her page before putting the book back in. "On that note, all of us new recruits do seem to be here, as far as I understand it...don't actually know...but Corvina's bored~"

OOC: I had intended Corvina to be new, might have miscommunicated a bit there, my bad.

Last edited:
"Sure," Yasmin simply replied, stacking her papers. "I'd like to take this moment to welcome our new members. My name is Yasmin Beautel, and from now on, you'll be answering to me ...I assume you all introduced yourselves already, or no?"

"I'm Corvina Vinenum. I used to stay in one of your hospital facilities, but it's been a while." said Corvina. "I like long walks in the woods, reading fiction novels, and murder. What are my abilities, you ask? You'll find out later....until then, just stare in awe at my magnificent wings."

"The name's Sendou. I am not sorry." She stated towards Ghost, removing the tinted goggles to reveal hypersensitive irises, the ring-like markings around the pupils expanding and shifting about in a spherical manner. It wouldn't be completely obvious to the new recruits, but she was analyzing them. "Token sniper of the group, if you would."

"Amber Winchester." Amber introduced herself with a smile as she looked over the newbies. "I bake cookies." A bit of levity which she knew would drive Yasmin up the wall.

"My name is Senri Flourite." Senri said reintroducing himself. "I'm really good at using White Magic, so when you guys get hurt. I can heal you back up. I can also conjure barriers and defend myself using holy magic."

"Interesting," Yasmin simply mused. "Quite a crew. Can't wait to see you all put to the test," she then laughed, sorting through her papers yet again.

"Ms. Cookie Maid-Slave" called Corvina, waving in the direction of Amber. "More cookies. If you could, put some seeds or nuts in the next ones."

"Oi, oi." Sendou muttered in Corvina's direction. "No need to pour on the "slave" bullshit. She doesn't have to bake you cookies if she doesn't want to." The sniper then sighed. "Not that she really cares either way... Amber, you let people walk all over you way too much."

Amber just laughed, rolling her eyes. "It's quite alright my dear. I've been called much worse over the years. Although I wouldn't exactly call myself a maid... Anyone who's been in my lab knows it's not exactly... organized." She chuckled. "But that's for a different time. All I'll say is that I keep a number of extremely dangerous and unstable chemicals in my lab as well. Wouldn't be too hard for a little... slip-up."

"Oh, sorry. Ms. Cookie Slave, if you need a maid for your lab, I would be most happy to serve as one." said Corvina with a small smile, and a shudder after the thought of all those toxins and pesticides. "For a price, naturally, but hey, what's free these days?"

"Why can't you be more like Juliet, huh?" Sendou muttered. "Much better at resolving problems the easy way, too."

"How about you stop being an ungrateful little brat?" Leah remarked sharply, "You'll need to learn your place around here, little girl. I advise you treat your elders and superiors with respect. Got that? Amber is NOT your slave or your maid."

"Man oh man, what a serious group. How dull." Corvina glanced at Leah and Sendou and sighed. "And for the record, I'm the maid."

"That doesn't matter at all though," Jon pointed out as he glanced at Corvina. "Johnathan Aguilar, I'm a field agent and I like to take pictures," he stated simply, almost rehearsed as he glanced at the newbies. "Now, how about we stop arguing amongst ourselves for petty reasons, we interrupted boss," he pointed out as he glanced at Yasmin. "Plus there's a game tonight and I'll rather not miss it by staying too late."

"You put too much faith in our 'adult-ing' skills, Jon." Sendou pointed out drily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom