• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Skill Control Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
She simply shrugged at this. "I get paid to put a bullet in the forehead of some Jane Doe, not to have substantial people-skills. Take what you will."

"Hmm..." Leah thought to herself as she tried to peer into Jon's mind. She had to figure out what was going on.

Ghost listened to the conversation quietly. They sounded like bickering children to him. "Ms. Beautel you mentioned a test correct? Is it safe to assume that that is what we will be doing next?" he asked hoping to get things back on track. He had joined the Skill Control Bureau to relieve boredom, but listening to arguing wasn't fun. He had heard those kinds of conversations more than enough times.

Leah just smirked as she kept trying to pry into the minds of the new ones. No luck so far.

Leah had gained access into Lynix's mind. Her mind was rather simple. Video games and cinnamon rolls. Leah liked cinnamon rolls, so she figured she could get along with the girl.

Cinnamon rolls were good.

"Booooo." moaned Corvina with a pouting expression, giving Jon a thumbs down sign. "What a letdown. Surely you have something planned for today, even if it's not as exciting as a real live mission...."

"I actually have time to spend with Nutmeg after we're free to go," Leah remarked with a smile, "Shame I couldn't bring him today. He would've made this meeting a lot more interesting."

"Way more interesting." Sendou nodded sagely. "I'm due for picking up a delivery later today anyway, then I need to hit up the shooting range. I digress, let us get on with the meeting."

"Oh, cool." Senri exclaimed, imagining what his new apartment would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom