• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM013: The Big Alola Pancake Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that this episode will air on my birthday, but since I don't like pancakes, I'm not going to like this episode too much. Hopefully it will be a good episode despite that and that an Alolan Raichu will debut here.

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated. There is also a new image of the episode.

O71d4W0.png
1NNScXL.png

From the first picture.

Which pair will win the Pancake Race?
Ash hears about a Pancake Race where Trainers and Pokémon work together to carry pancakes stacked on a plate to the goal without the stack collapsing from his classmate Mallow, and decides to enter with Pikachu.

From the second picture.

Which pair will be the victors?!
Ash hears about a Pancake Race that will soon take place. Ash decides to enter this race where where Trainers and Pokémon work together to carry pancakes stacked up on a plate to the goal as fast as they can without the stack collapsing together with Pikachu.

Looks like Kiawe will be participating! I want to see more of his Charizard (which hopefully isn't AlainZard 2.0) and Turtonator!
Also, why is Rowlet crying/fearful? That expression makes me like Rowlet even more! I think that thing will make me like Dartrix when it evolves (FYI, I HATE Dartrix).

Ah, Kiawe! I was not expecting to see you here.:love: I hope this means all of his classmates will be in this episode. I like seeing them all together.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Principal Oak: Unshō Ishizuka

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Noah: Ami Koshimizu

Announcer: Sakura Azu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and Pikachu take part in Alola's famous attraction, the Pancake Race. His classmates and Team Rocket enter the race as well. Which pair will win this fierce Pancake Race?

Mallow has taught Ash about Alola's famous attraction, the Pancake Race. He gets really interested in the race, and decides to enter it together with Pikachu. But his rivals are not just his classmates from the Pokémon School, but also last race's winners, the pancake house employee Noah and Raichu. And Team Rocket are after the grand prize, so they decide to enter as well...

Episode 3: Arrive in Alola. Accidentally become Kiteruguma's playthings.
Episode 4: Catch Mimikyu to escape Kiteruguma. Ultimately fail at this.
Episodes 5-12: Play cat and mouse with Kiteruguma; accomplish absolutely nothing.
Episode 12: Get a call from boss, decide to pull selves together & get on with the job. ?Catch Hidoide.
Episode 13: Let's win a pancake race!

Guys, seriously? You really ARE the limit!

This is sort of the Sun and Moon equivalent of Kindergarten Chaos in X/Y.

For some reason I expect that Alolan Raichu and Noah will be antagonistic toward Satoshi.

For some reason I expect that Alolan Raichu and Noah will be antagonistic toward Satoshi.
Who knows? It might happen. Or maybe he won't even speak to Ash and the others just like the guy that owned the starly family in the episode noibat learns how to fly. It could be anything.

Well, I was half-right. It is a contest. Just not a surfing contest.

Looks like Pikachu vs Raichu rivalry has heated up.

Eh, typical filler. Team Rocket though seriously, first they do something, then they go back to doing nothing again. They're the gift that keeps on giving... things.

Preview
- Noah and her Alolan Richu meet Ash.
- Pikachu and Rockruff happily eat some pancakes.
- Pikahcu and the Alolan Raichu get angry with each other.
- Kiawe struggles to drag his Turtonator on a cart.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNsEhhUAs2U

IF THEY SHOWCASE THIS RAICHU IN BAD LIGHT!!!!!!!
Seeing the fighting bit... I officially HATE Pikachu.
Let's hope that Raichu beats/kills Pikachu, and Pikachu WON'T get a Victory back!!!

IF THEY SHOWCASE THIS RAICHU IN BAD LIGHT!!!!!!!
Seeing the fighting bit... I officially HATE Pikachu.
Let's hope that Raichu beats/kills Pikachu, and Pikachu WON'T get a Victory back!!!

But what if Raichu was at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom