• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's just trolling...

You mean that Rockruff would evolve? Maybe, but Pokemon have fought their evolved forms quite a bit in the anime, or have had rivalries with them. Look at Pikachu and Raichu, and Ash's Froakie battling Sanpei's Frogadier.
First toilet humor, now you show butts? Way to further lower my opinion of you, SM!

Regardless, I really like Rockruff and Lycanroc, so I may check this episode only for them.
Toilet humour? Also, I'm pretty sure there were "butt shots" in Best Wishes as well. Like in BW089 and I feel like there were others. So you can't blame a whole series on that. Even XY had that joke about Clemont likes to be constricted by an Arbok in his underwear.

No, twerking.

Oh, that. God I hate that word, but at least I don't think that is technically "twerking", just butt shaking. From what I've heard, "twerking" is a particular manoeuvre.
Vomiting in SM006.

Didn't remember that, but looking back at it, they turned it into sparkles, so it's not like they showed vomit.

If I remember, the scene where Ash, Iris and Dawn went through the vents, I think I remember people posting shots of it and talking about it, or at the very least, people were talking about the scene in BW080, when Cilan was sniffing something on the ground.

I don't see any similarity.

Well one involves butt shaking and one involves Clemont being interested in pseudo-bdsm play. And if that's not enough, what about the first series, which had an episode where James had fake inflatable breasts.

New summary from Adamant:
One night, Satoshi returns home to find that the Puppy Pokémon Iwanko, who had been watching the house, had been injured. He and Professor Kukui decided to set up a surveillance camera to check what Iwanko does when they aren't home. And then Iwanko leaves the house and disappears off somewhere......?
Feb 23rd: SM15 - Scratchmark Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!! - Page 7

Ash twerking it...man, poor Serena is TOTALLY missing out this saga...:(

First toilet humor, now you show butts? Way to further lower my opinion of you, SM!

Ironically, it's raised my opinion of it! :LOL:

It's not quite Kanto krazy, but I'm lovin' how this saga is a little bolder and taking risks. 4Kids would be appalled and annoyed at some of this stuff.
Makes me curious at how they'll handle Wicke later...:unsure:

Last edited:
They say SM will be for children. They say that it would be bad. They didn't say there would be butts. I'm prepared for next episode

now you show butts? Way to further lower my opinion of you, SM!
If you think that butt shaking for 30 seconds of this episode is bad, there's another kids cartoon that is a lot worse. The show has butt shaking from opening to ending on every episode, and there a video that talks about it.
Segment ends at 15:24.

Satoshi!!!

Ps I can't believe everyone's complaining only about seeing his bum. Where are the people who should be whining that he is pretending to be a dog instead of becoming the very best like no one ever was?!

Where are the people who should be whining that he is pretending to be a dog instead of becoming the very best like no one ever was?!
Most of those people had already left when Ash went second place in the Kalos league and then goes to Alola.

Ash: "Now, Rockruff, to evolve into midnight form you need to head bang like this. If you wanna be a midday form you need to twirk like this."

I'm glad Rockruff's getting an episode. I'm not ready for it to evolve, though I guess it wouldn't be a bad thing if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom