• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM016: A Small Trio on a Big Adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyasu will fall in love with Nyabby, I think. It's sort of tradition.

I'm just baffled with Playerking's insistence on adding english names to japanese VAs.
More people might be familiar with the english names of the characters as opposed to the japanese names.

Satoshi, Mao and Suiren only... Interesting!

Nice to see that all of them won't be crammed into an episode they have no place in!

THIS is what I was hoping for when I heard Ash was getting a record breaking number of new friends this time.

I'm just baffled with Playerking's insistence on adding english names to japanese VAs.

That's because the english names are more commonly known and since this is an english website, and unless it's a Japanese episode title, which should use Japanese words, because it's not the english title, I'm going to use the english names. What I do and what I don't do should not have any bearing on how you or anyone else feels. They're words on a page and it's not hard to understand, so please get over it.

That's because the english names are more commonly known and since this is an english website, and unless it's a Japanese episode title, which should use Japanese words, because it's not the english title, I'm going to use the english names. What I do and what I don't do should not have any bearing on how you or anyone else feels. They're words on a page and it's not hard to understand, so please get over it.
give-that-man-a-cookie.jpg

That's because the english names are more commonly known and since this is an english website, and unless it's a Japanese episode title, which should use Japanese words, because it's not the english title, I'm going to use the english names.
But this is the thread for the japanese airing of this episode, isn't it?
What I do and what I don't do should not have any bearing on how you or anyone else feels. They're words on a page and it's not hard to understand, so please get over it.
If that's the case you would at least give us BOTH japanese and english names. And you wouldn't reorder their names according to your own preferences.

Preview
- Lana orders her Popplio to make a balloon.
- Meowth and James's Mareanie make scary faces.
- Something crashes into Team Rocket and their base.
- Rowlet cosies up to the elderly Stoutland, but gets scared when Stoutand licks it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AhOQ4l4vSc

But this is the thread for the japanese airing of this episode, isn't it?

If that's the case you would at least give us BOTH japanese and english names. And you wouldn't reorder their names according to your own preferences.

Yes, but I'm not talking about the same characters in both versions and no, I'm not going to give you both names and the order does not matter. I simply don't think the order that they were originally in is the right fit, so therefore, I can do what I want with it. Don't like it, well then get over it, or don't comment.

What d'you mean by 'right order'?
I don't think 'right order' matters since you said that

From a logical standpoint, giving names in original order would be easier for you.
I think it does and I've said it before and I'll say it again, their order lists Team Rocket before the main characters Pokemon, but I don't think they should be. Because they don't appear in every episode and I think the main characters Pokemon should be closer to their trainers and I list Trainers first because they own the Pokemon, so they should be seen as primary characters, especially when characters like Ash choose whether or not when his Pokemon should come out of their Poke Balls and appear in the episodes. And I meant the order shouldn't matter to him, nor anyone else. It's just a freaking list and I only post in order of importance, as I think it should be listed.

Some scenes that not included in the official preview:
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-46-01-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-46-09-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-46-22-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-46-43-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-46-48-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-46-55-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-47-00-1.png
Screenshot_2017-02-23-13-47-05-1.png

CAT FIGHT!
CAT FIGHT!!
CAT FIGHT!!!
I'm not going to give you both name
Why?
Because they don't appear in every episode
So are "main characters".
and I think the main characters Pokemon should be closer to their trainers
Yet you put Pikachu to the bottom of your list?
And I meant the order shouldn't matter to him, nor anyone else. It's just a freaking list
and the order does not matter
You keep saying that order does not matter and it's not important, yet it's important enough for you to reorder it? That's not fair.

Please stop talking about VA lists and what order and language they should be in. It has nothing to do with this particular episode.
So, do you think Satoshi will catch Nyabby in this episode? Or is it too soon?

Perhaps. But he just caught Rockruff and I doubt he will catch another Pokémon so soon.

In BW Ash has caught some Pokémon in a row, so it wouldn't be too Farfetch'd for him to get another one so soon.

However, by looking at the previews, it doesn't seem that there will be a capture, especially after seeing that the old Stoutland is still around, and I seriously doubt that Litten would just leave him behind without an extremely good reason.

Poor Popplio, getting banged around from Rowlet's freakout.

1. So Mooland lives. (Thank God.)
2. OMGgggggggggg the TRio narrating the preview is precious! I can't believe how indulgent Kojirou is...

1. So Mooland lives. (Thank God.)
2. OMGgggggggggg the TRio narrating the preview is precious! I can't believe how indulgent Kojirou is...

It does live...but for how long?.

Also, I'm glad Team Rocket are finally putting up a satellite dish, I wonder what they want to watch? That detective show that Rotom watches?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I'm glad Team Rocket are finally putting up a satellite dish
Oh is that what they're doing on the roof?

Having now bothered to load and pause a HD version of the preview, it thrills me to see Kojiro doing the mending and making about the place. Is it too much to hope for another ostentatious show of manliness?
I wonder what they want to watch? That detective show that Rotom watches?
Omg I will actually die.

Oh is that what they're doing on the roof?

Having now bothered to load and pause a HD version of the preview, it thrills me to see Kojiro doing the mending and making about the place. Is it too much to hope for another ostentatious show of manliness?

Omg I will actually die.
Now I'm just imagining all of them sitting on a single couch, all trying to watch the same show. God, they've got a great bunch of Pokemon this series. I'd actually pay to watch a spin-off of just them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom