• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM016: A Small Trio on a Big Adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does anyone think this is an episode focused on Suiren? She's in it but that doesn't make it her episode!

Yeah, I think she's been shown in the pictures and videos that have been shown of this episode so far, as much as Ash and Mallow. If it's anyone's focus episode, it would be Rowlet, Popplio and Litten's and maybe even Team Rocket's.

Sorry folks, I didn't mean this is an actual Lana focus episode! I just meant I was excited we'll get to see a bit more of her than usual. In no way, shape, or form do I think this is going to be an episode that gives Lana tons of focus. Sorry about that!

Silly Playerking! Meowth doesn't fight!

(Or land a hit for the most part.)
What are you talking about? Meowth fought and landed multiple hits in the anime. Also, I'm not an admin or something, but this is kinda baiting.

Nyasu will fall in love with Nyabby, I think. It's sort of tradition.
Um I don't think so, judging how even an Alolan Persian would attack the Litten (or Nyabby, just used to English), I don't think Meowth would fall in love with Litten.

What are you talking about? Meowth fought and landed multiple hits in the anime.

Sorry. I guess XY left a bad taste in my mouth. Can you name an episode apart from XY079 in the XY series where Meowth actually attacked a Pokémon -- and succeeded?

Sorry. I guess XY left a bad taste in my mouth. Can you name an episode apart from XY079 in the XY series where Meowth actually attacked a Pokémon -- and succeeded?

No.

I wonder where exactly this takes place. It appears to take place in some sort of city, maybe Hau’oli due to that having a beach, but then why does Ash go back to Melemele? To rematch with Tapu Koko? But he’s playing on the beach instead of battling it...

Well if you count humans, which by a theory is considered Pokemon, there's XY19. Another episode that comes to mind is DP178, where he used "Fury Swipes of Love" against Ash and TR's Pokemon. Also, Mewoth could of hit Mimikyu in SM03 if he wasn't stupid enough to use fury swipes, so I'm guessing that could count, cuz he still kinda hit it. I can't really name all the episodes, but these are the ones I can think of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom