• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM022: Beware of Shovels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A episode about shovels without the TRio? :p

And poor Litten. :(
I think it references the shovels from their bodies.
Also, hasn't the trio stopped using pitfallls? I cant remember the last time that Ash and co. fell in a hole due to the TRio

I cant remember the last time that Ash and co. fell in a hole due to the TRio
The last time they did it was in (If I remember right) XYZ when they tried to capture Bunnleby and Buneary.

This is going to be a crazy episode, we finally get to see Kawie's Charizard attack.

So Ash and Litten have to survive the inside of a Pallosand while Ash's other Pokemon and friends do battle with it in order to save them.

That's a pretty interesting concept for an episode.

Pokenchi Preview
- Pikachu and Ash's Rockruff discover a moving pile of sand on the beach, and tell Ash about it.
- The Sandygast's shovel getts knocked out of its body and thrown into the sea by Rockruff using Rock Throw.
- Sandygast evolves into a Palossand.
- Sophocles, Mallow and Lana fan something with big leaves, while Mallow's Steenee and Sophocles's Togedemaru also fan it with parts of their body.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQATEBwifSM

RIP all Pokemon in Ash and his friends' Pokemon who are weak to water and ground.

Well, looks like the animators decided that having a Pokemon be seen physically evolving was too much work and have fell back onto the blue light effect. Very disappointing, it's like they were holding this lollipop in front of us then yanking it away.

Well, looks like the animators decided that having a Pokemon be seen physically evolving was too much work and have fell back onto the blue light effect. Very disappointing, it's like they were holding this lollipop in front of us then yanking it away.
That is only the end of the evolution transformation. It could be more detailed before that, or it might only be for important evolutions.

That is only the end of the evolution transformation. It could be more detailed before that, or it might only be for important evolutions.

The blue-light animation is also there in M20 for Metapod>Butterfree. Even when the original had it physically evolving.
It could be due to the artstyle, though.

The blue-light animation is also there in M20 for Metapod>Butterfree. Even when the original had it physically evolving.
It could be due to the artstyle, though.
Yeah, it's not like Ash, Jessie and James look like they do in SM, so they probably want the evolutions to look like they did, pre Sun and Moon, unless Mallow's Bounsweet evolution sequence into a Steenee was a once off, but I hope not.

Pallossand is actually 4'03"
Wow, but so is Amaura and...

135.jpg

So maybe this Palossand is bigger than usual, probably because it has absorbed some of the nearby sand into its body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom