• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM023: Shocking! Dugtrio Split Up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could follow the usual predictable path but does anyone else think that a valid interpretation of the summary is that the breakup-prone TRio helps Jessica reconcile?!

Preview
- Ash, Pikachu. Ash's Rockruff run on a beach in their wigs and then Rockruff runs ahead and jumps on something in Rotom Pokedex's wig.
- An Alolan Diglett comes out of the ground.
- DJ Leo goes up to the lovesick Alolan Diglett.
- Jessica fight with each other.
- Ash and co. enjoy the music at the concert.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlNZ5RlJtVg

Isn't everyone glad that Pikachu gets his own wig to play with this episode?

Its official, time to make a petition for Dugtrio's official name to be changed to Jessica.

That DJ Leo design is so old school!!

Ash is channeling his inner Serena with the long hair, while Mallow looks great as a blonde

LOLing so hard at them in those wigs. Especially since they're wearing them when they don't need to much of the time.

Also, they picked a great day to air this ;)

Though what's with the guest narrator? o_O

This looks SO ridiculous. I can't wait!

This is also giving me "Ashley" flashbacks.

did you see kawie in the preview!!!! wow i didnt expect that

Yeah, you know at the beginning I thought Kaki was going to be the boring straight-edge of the group, but he's actually turning out to be one of big surprises of the series so far!!!

It's kinda weird that Lilie and Suiren are the only ones who don't appear. It would be interesting to see Lilie in a blonde wig.
did you see kawie in the preview!!!! wow i didnt expect that
It's expected. Kaki is the new Takeshi/Dent after all.
Jessica (Dugtrio): Rikako Aikawa
First James, and now Jessie. I wonder when will we get a character named Ash.
How is Popplio there but Lana isn't?
Ashimari? Where?

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash, Kiawe, Hoshi, Pikachu, Ash's Rockruff and Rotom Pokedex all present themselves with their wigs and Kiawe isn't too happy about it.
- The Diglett head with the medium sized hair goes from the right to the centre.
- Leo watches as a disguised Team Rocket leave his house.
- Leo realises that Jessica also leaves with them, so he runs after it, but quickly falls over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1P3-PfiD6U

tumblr_inline_oocv92ezLd1qjzxff_500.png

I wonder if that's an intentional He-Man reference? Compare Buzzwole to Mosquitor:

250px-794Buzzwole.png

MOTU-LF-mosquitor1.jpg

Was He-Man a hit in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom