• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM025: Fighting for a Crystal! Rocket-dan VS Skull-dan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mareanie shares its voice with Soffy, so it'll probably appear.

And I don't think Mimikyu has a VA, its cry is that of a rusty gate opening.

Mimikyu also makes the possessed Donald Duck voice, but it still doesn't have a Jp VA listed on Bulbapedia at least.

Has anyone noticed three other very obvious omissions from the va list?

Has anyone noticed three other very obvious omissions from the va list?
Yeah, usually they would've been added, but I've had computer trouble for the last several weeks, it's a long story. Anyway, they've been added.

So this kinda confirms anime-exclusive trials. Yes, Raticate is a totem in Moon, but the situation here seems to be different.

I wonder what will be the result of the fight, as one of the two trios obtaining a Z-crystal would give them a very powerful tool that wouldn't go well with their comedic role.

I don't know why but it's funny to me that they had to use a screencap from the stock motto footage instead of literally any other scene that actually shows off the episode. Like for all we know they could've grabbed that from pretty much any other Sun&Moon episode.

Preview
- Team Rocket spot a Darkinium-Z stuck in a mountain.
- The female Team Skull Grunt hugs Meowth and then Jessie plucks him away.
- A Totem Alola Raticate attacks Meowth and James's Mareanie.
- Team Rocket climb up the mountain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsjZ86zXcR8

Preview
- Team Rocket spot a Darkinium-Z stuck in a mountain.
- The female Team Skull Grunt hugs Meowth and then Jessie plucks him away.
- A Totem Alola Raticate attacks Team Rocket and Team Skull.
- Team Rocket climb up the mountain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsjZ86zXcR8

I take it that Team Skull and Team Rocket are either working together for the Z-crystal (before backstabbing each other), or racing to the top for it. Hmmm, I don't see Ash or his friends anywhere. A shame he doesn't partake this Totem Trial to further his Z-crystal goal...

Well they're definitely in it because their VAs are listed. But it'll probably be equal or lesser the amount of time they had in the last TR focused episode.
And because multiple summaries mentioned that Team Rocket decided to go after a Z-Crystal because they saw them being mentioned in one of the classes at the Pokemon School and I doubt it will a different class than the one that Ash is apart of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom