• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM025: Fighting for a Crystal! Rocket-dan VS Skull-dan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I thew only one who finds it funny that a female Team Skull grunt takes Meowth and starts hugging him like crazy until Jessie plucks him away from her? XD The other two Team Skull grunts aren't amused by their teammate. XD

That part with Meowth was cute as heck (also funny how this happens just after Delia hugging Litten all episode) and it's nice to see the grunts do something else than just bully and battle.

And they should think about naming the Skull Grunts at this point.
Yeah since those three had been appearing over and over again, and are going to appear more in the future.

Originally they, also, weren't listed there. You add them later from TV Tokyo. But you already know that, aren't you?

PREVIEW: - SM025: Fighting for a Crystal! Rocket Gang VS Skull Gang!!

Well, considering I said so...
...because there has been a problem lately, yeah, I know. And please, if you're going to act smug, you probably shouldn't follow that up by using improper grammar, which is kind of hypocritical.

because there has been a problem lately, yeah, I know. And please, if you're going to act smug, you probably shouldn't follow that up by using improper grammar, which is kind of.
My grammar isn't perfect because english isn't my first language. How is that hypocritical?

My grammar isn't perfect because english isn't my first language. How is that hypocritical?
Well I haven't seen a problem with your other posts, so sorry, but still, we both made mistakes, and there are reasons for those mistakes. I've already explained that the oroginal post has been edited, so there is no need to go on about it.

It's like a mini Skull vs Rocket showdown here between PK & MM. Hang on one sec kids, lemme get my popcorn!

So far this episode looks like it'll grant all my wishes. I have just one more, tiny request... I'd really like Musashi to do the quiz, as I believe she's the only main character not to have done one yet. Please oblige me oh God of Pokemon Anime!

I wonder what the end result of this episode will be. Maybe Team Rocket gets the crystal in the end, but realises that they can't actually use it in any way? Or maybe they get their hands on a Z-bracelet only for the crystal to break as they haven't done the trial?

It's like a mini Skull vs Rocket showdown here between PK & MM. Hang on one sec kids, lemme get my popcorn!

So far this episode looks like it'll grant all my wishes. I have just one more, tiny request... I'd really like Musashi to do the quiz, as I believe she's the only main character not to have done one yet. Please oblige me oh God of Pokemon Anime!

Has Meowth done it? I haven't watched them all yet but I can't think of an episode where it'd make sense for him to do it.

Don't worry, it might be finished. Also, can I at least be Team Rocket?

He has though I can't for the life of me remember which one... It was one where the segment didn't air live though due to movie news.

SM016, the one where Meowth fought Litten in the forest.

Pokenchi Preview
- Lana, Lana's Popplio, Ash and Pikachu do Z-Move poses.
- There is a cabinet full of every type of Z-Crystal in the class at the Pokemon School, which the classmates look at with excitement.
- Team Rocket watch the class.
- Jessie and James are walking and then the antennas of a gadget that James is holding point to something nearby.
- Jessie holds an injured Meowth and James holds his Mareanie and then Jessie's injured Mimikyu lands on the ground in front of them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Sx-y9htuQ

Pokenchi Preview
- Lana, Lana's Popplio, Ash and Pikachu do Z-Move poses.
- There is a cabinet full of every type of Z-Crystal in the class at the Pokemon School, which the classmates look at with excitement.
- Team Rocket watch the class.
- Jessie and James are walking and then the antennas of a gadget that James is holding point to something nearby.
- Jessie holds an injured Meowth and James holds his Mareanie and then Jessie's injured Mimikyu lands on the ground in front of them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Sx-y9htuQ

Jessie is not happy that this Team Skull girl is hugging Meowth.

Chao from Bulbapedia and these forums discovered that the Japanese wiki recently updated and they added the names for the Team Skull Grunts, which seems to have come from the captions.

Tupper is the male with the Salandit, Wrap is the female with the Zubat and Zip is the male with the Yungoos and a Garbodor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom