• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM052: The Altar of the Sun! Solgaleo Descends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing about the absence of the Narrator and Samson Oak means any characters that Unshō Ishizuka voices, we get a voice actor for

Please go away Team Rocket

One good thing about the absence of the Narrator and Samson Oak means any characters that Unshō Ishizuka voices, we get a voice actor for

Please go away Team Rocket
You know, I think we are gonna see Lillie writing down her diary in just a few episodes more until the Nebby arc is over. At least episode SM048 was the only one where she isn't writing down her diary because Ash promised Gladion not to tell her about it.

If she's still on her mission with Gladion, we might not see her writing in it or she writes in it in a cave or forest at night.

If she's still on her mission with Gladion, we might not see her writing in it or she writes in it in a cave or forest at night.
I know, but this is kinda boring using the same-old animation all over again when Lillie reports events from previous episode. Since Team Rocket is here, I think they will see that their Petit Koffing has evolved.

The summaries are finally here and they're on the previous page.

All I care right now is the extravagant prizes...

and the story, yeah why skip Ula Ula Island's trials

I think we will have a future arc involving Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma in the future. I think TCPi is doing a better job of touching on elements of USUM and SM than what was done with BW/B2W2. And they are doing the good job of incorporating elements of SM and USUM by not really being faithful to either story.

Is this going to be the first time the main character caught a legendary Pokemon, including a Solgaleo? Since Ash has given the Z Powered Ring, what will he do with the old one? Will he give it to Lillie? I can't wait to see this!

Is this going to be the first time the main character caught a legendary Pokemon, including a Solgaleo? Since Ash has given the Z Powered Ring, what will he do with the old one? Will he give it to Lillie? I can't wait to see this!

Chances are he won't catch it but if he does, hope he keeps it, not only would it be his first legendary but it would be his first psychic and steel type

Why would he catch it?
He is apparently taking care of it. Remember Bonnie taking care of Squishy? This wasn't even a capture. If Nebby is under the care of Ash, that means it wasn't captured by him at all. Ash found it and decided to take care of it.

He is apparently taking care of it. Remember Bonnie taking care of Squishy? This wasn't even a capture. If Nebby is under the care of Ash, that means it wasn't captured by him at all. Ash found it and decided to take care of it.
I know, but you wondered if he would catch it.

I know, but you wondered if he would catch it.
Well, according to the posters of Z-crystals, it looks like this Solgaleo will go to Ash. That's what I've been wondering. Solgaleo can't his Pokemon forever, they'll have to say goodbye someday.

I'm pretty sure Solgaleo stays in the Ultra Space when they save Lusamine, I doubt that he'd stay with Ash, Ash will never use him in a normal battle anyways.

And here I was hoping Team Rocket would steal Ash's normal Z-Ring, prompting him to partake another few trials which eventually nets him a new one, but naaaah...
Where did Ash get that Z-Powered Ring so fast? Unless Tapus upgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom