• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM052: The Altar of the Sun! Solgaleo Descends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

That escalated quickly.

Whatever's coming better be good for them to speed things up like this...

Last edited:
That preview is way too cheerful. SM isn't a bad series by any means, but the writers aren't doing the Aether story real justice and USUM didn't add enough material for later on. Well, at least not for anything compelling.

What is Lillie going to do next?

And here I was hoping Team Rocket would steal Ash's normal Z-Ring, prompting him to partake another few trials which eventually nets him a new one, but naaaah...

I know, right? If all, that would have been a good way for having then starting to use Z-Moves as well. At least, for whenever the staff feels like wanting to showcase a Z-Move, that’s it.

Regarding the preview, I’m now confident that Nebby will evolve into Solgaleo, since the animation shows something akin to fire coming out of it. And since Solgaleo is related to the sun and can learn Fire-type attacks, it would be fitting.

I hope Lunala will debut as well in the future, maybe in an event related to Necrozma and the Ultra Recon Squad (or whatever the name it is).

Well, according to the posters of Z-crystals, it looks like this Solgaleo will go to Ash. That's what I've been wondering. Solgaleo can't his Pokemon forever, they'll have to say goodbye someday.

I'm pretty sure Solgaleo stays in the Ultra Space when they save Lusamine, I doubt that he'd stay with Ash, Ash will never use him in a normal battle anyways.

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Ash brings Nebby back to Professor Oak's Lab and acts like it's just another day in his life.

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Ash brings Nebby back to Professor Oak's Lab and acts like it's just another day in his life.

That would be funny but alas, Ash will never use him anyways other than to save Lusamine for now.

That preview is way too cheerful. SM isn't a bad series by any means, but the writers aren't doing the Aether story real justice and USUM didn't add enough material for later on. Well, at least not for anything compelling.

What is Lillie going to do next?
I do love moon sun series. But the game is so easy even if it do have a changes

And here I was hoping Team Rocket would steal Ash's normal Z-Ring, prompting him to partake another few trials which eventually nets him a new one, but naaaah...
Still a chance that the first bit (which fewer people care about lol) will happen if Satoshi just chucks his original Z ring.

Pokenchi Preview
- Lillie pleads with the guardian deities.
- The guardian deities talk with each other.
- A symbol on the the altar opens up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzZ32kp_4W8

Oha Suta Preview
- James looks up the guardian deities while he and the rest of Team Rocket are at the Altar of the Sunne.
- Meowth flails his arms and yells whilst upside down.
- James has an idea, which Jessie blushes at.
- Professor Kukui talks to someone on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom