• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Why

I hope to the gods above and below this is at least where Brionne Evolves By Doing Absolutely Nothing, otherwise...

Good grief...

WHY?!

I could see Brionne battling this hunter that is after Kyogre, for some reason no one can defeat the Hunter, Brionne is badly beat up and evolves, Lana using the Primarium Z to defeat the hunter

Spacebattles fans already fear what this could be. Basically unless this is a Primarina evlution episode fear is ruling over there.

Spacebattles fans already fear what this could be. Basically unless this is a Primarina evlution episode fear is ruling over there.

Spacebattles overreacts to everything. Pretty sure this is just a Brionne evolution episode though, Mythicals and actual Legendaries are very different.

Fans: So many legendaries and mythicals have appeared this series, this is getting out of control.

Writers:

I understand legendaries aren't invincible but having the Lord of the Sea being threatened by hunters seem insulting to Kyogre's mythology. I'm personally taking this episode as non-canon until more details arise.

Last edited:
Fans: So many legendaries and mythicals have appeared this series, this is getting out of control.

Writers:

I understand legendaries aren't invincible but having the Lord of the Sea being threatened by hunters seem insulting to Kyogre's mythology. I'm personally taking this episode as non-canon until more details arise.
Can't see the attachment.

Writers:

It says
Oops! We ran into some problems.

I understand legendaries aren't invincible but having the Lord of the Sea being threatened by hunters seem insulting to Kyogre's mythology.

That’s pretty much my biggest pet peeve with this episode’s premise. Kyogre is one of the harbingers of Armageddon; unless these hunters are on Hunter J’s level, they shouldn’t even CONSIDER going after Kyogre.

Two things:

1. Lana is getting far better treatment as a water pokemon trainer than a certain other one we had for 5 years

2. Kyorge being captured isn't so unbelieveable in SM, as long as it's a smaller/infant type one and not the typical huge Kyorge. Think something like the Baby Lugia in Whirl Islands just bigger.

I also believe Lana is the writing staff's favorite SM girl. The favortism to her is pretty blatant. She's also likely to get further in the league of all the other girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom