• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice So you wanna be a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
The Roleplaying Section is looking for mods, and now's your chance to be a part of the team! So fill out this link below:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forms.php?do=form&fid=23

and we will update when we have made a decision! Good luck to all who apply! :)

Applications close on the 25th April, so be sure to get yours in by then!

--Octy

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont apply because I don't visit the roleplaying section, but good luck to everyone who does apply! Remember to take your time filling in the app and give as much info as possible :)

I've been wanting to help manage this place for a while, now. This is my chance... But good luck to everyone else who applies!

Well, good luck to all of you! If you don't have courage to, just pretend it's a sign up to an exclusive RP. It helps a lot, actually.

I may not visit this section much at all, but that won't stop me wishing people good luck when applying! And be sure to think your answers through! :3

Simple enough way I've found to fill out forms like this is to almost give no regard to it, as in just... well pretend you're doing some RPing about yourself. As someone who has problems selling themself, I've found it helps a great deal.

Bonne chance to everyone!

I applied. The RPing advice helped a lot, haha. Good luck to everyone else.

Should we be formal when filling out the form?

(Mentioning @Octy; just to be safe.)

Do what you think is appropriate for the form. Detecting how to come across in situations is a skill.

I don't really get the question about the user that criticizes you in public. Are we meant to assume that the user gets angry at you?

(oh yeah thanks btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom