• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Soccer/Football vs. American Football (UvD v.43)

Who should host Up vs. Down version 44?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharixi

Reaction score
Here we go, into the newest installment of Up versus Down! Today, we have football versus football, or soccer versus American football!
(NOTE: for clarity's sake, the terms "soccer" and "football" will be used.)

Here are the team names:
Team Up: Soccer Club
Team Down: Football Team

Rules:
- Game starts at 250.
- The Soccer Club can only count up with a goal of reaching 500.
- The Football Team can only count down with a goal of reaching 0.
- You can choose to join either team but cannot change teams once you have decided.
- No ping-ponging rule still applies which means you cannot make another post in the thread until at least two other users have made a post since you last posted.

Soccer Club
@Max1996
@Rainbow Cloud
@Chibster
@Arylett Charnoa
@Snow Queen Elsa
@BadAssGardevoir
@Arrow of Light
@Ryan Massey
@Firox

Football Team

Here goes!

Last edited:

Because while I find sports boring in general, I'm going to pick soccer because 'murican football is just a bunch of guys running into eachother and is a rip-off of rugby while soccer at least has some strategy to it or something.

Disclaimer: BAG doesn't know s*** about either soprt so that's a thing I guess.

This game is looking a little one-sided... oh well, SHOW NO MERCY.

DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US.

Disclaimer: BAG would like you to know that he does not actually wish death upon those who oppose the one true side, only an eternity of pain and suffering. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom