• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colonel Roy Mustang reporting in!

Next time around I'd probably pick a character easier to try to impersonate rather than just one I like a lot.
Playing BlazingVulpix was fun... Because the name kinda gave it away, i allowed Vulpix to have the opposite gender and personality. Disappointing i was eliminated so early though.
I... actually never even pieced together the similarities with your usual name compared to BlazingVulpix, so that reveal is actually a surprise to me lol. Sorry I didn't end up saving you, neighbor.

Next time around I'd probably pick a character easier to try to impersonate rather than just one I like a lot.

I... actually never even pieced together the similarities with your usual name compared to BlazingVulpix, so that reveal is actually a surprise to me lol. Sorry I didn't end up saving you, neighbor.

WoAAAAHHH you were Roy Mustang? Nicely played there, I didn't expect you to join this game.

Unfortunately this will likely be the last Sockpuppet Mafia because with the new forum software sockpuppets are a burden for the entire staff to coordinate, but the F&G/TWR mods will work hard to come up with something else fun for y'all next year.

I knew it was you or Space. :p

I'm sure everyone knows by now that I was Alucard. Who else could pull off the amazingness that I pulled off?

tumblr_mnxxre3wXT1qkvl19o1_500.gif

I'm sure everyone knows by now that I was Alucard. Who else could pull off the amazingness that I pulled off?
You really had me fooled with the doc claim, I was like 100% sure before the last phase that Yellow Guy (speaking of, I wonder who Yellow Guy was? who was my potential vanilla bud?) was mafia so serious props there.:p

I apologize again for being so terrible in this game. My dad being in the hospital really messed with my ability to focus on the game and it definitely got the best of me. GoodGame though, I did pay back attention for the latter half of it~ zOOm!
When you were around, your Mr. Saturn impression was spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom