• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Solar System Mafia - ENDGAME - What Revolves Around the Sun Now? [MAFIA WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, our votes are joke ones. We need to start discussions on who is a mafia.
Speaking of which, welcome to TWR :)
For someone who just got into his first game you seem to know a lot about how it is played, may I ask how?
All we need is WolfOwl.
Slightly towny line. Doubt scum would care too much about which people confirmed already.
I know I'm kinda grasping at straws but I have no better leads so this is towny enough considering we have nothing else.
I hope that we are not alone in the universe.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Speaking of which, welcome to TWR :)
For someone who just got into his first game you seem to know a lot about how it is played, may I ask how?
I read the rules and the guide.
Slightly towny line. Doubt scum would care too much about which people confirmed already.
I know I'm kinda grasping at straws but I have no better leads so this is towny enough considering we have nothing else.
Sometimes, it seems that people confirming late are scum, or they have other stuff to do. We have no leads up to this point.

Where is everyone

At this point the only player in here that gives me a towny vibe is TFON. Everyone else is null due to nothing else to really go off of.

I don't know if I should just choose either Seraphy, Space, or Seth to add a vote onto because thinking about it if the phase goes on like this it doesn't seem like anyone else is really going to come in and start any discussion or anything very ground-breaking is going to occur. Then night phase will come, no discussion will probably happen because well what will there be to talk about since nothing happened Day 1, someone will be NK'd (unless there is a doc and a protect goes on), and Day 2 arrives and maybe if we're lucky we'll have something to discuss from the night (actions and such) but I'm worried that may not happen if our cards don't align right... should we just wait for Day 2 to get the ball rolling here?

Sometimes, it seems that people confirming late are scum, or they have other stuff to do. We have no leads up to this point.
Not necessarily. WolfOwl in particular is hard to figure out as scum, confirming late means nothing really.
Where is everyone

At this point the only player in here that gives me a towny vibe is TFON. Everyone else is null due to nothing else to really go off of.

I don't know if I should just choose either Seraphy, Space, or Seth to add a vote onto because thinking about it if the phase goes on like this it doesn't seem like anyone else is really going to come in and start any discussion or anything very ground-breaking is going to occur. Then night phase will come, no discussion will probably happen because well what will there be to talk about since nothing happened Day 1, someone will be NK'd (unless there is a doc and a protect goes on), and Day 2 arrives and maybe if we're lucky we'll have something to discuss from the night (actions and such) but I'm worried that may not happen if our cards don't align right... should we just wait for Day 2 to get the ball rolling here?
I think this post is towny, coming from you.

I don't really like waiting for Day 2 ever. Let's not get started on that ages-long Lynch VS No Lynch debate. For now I'm just hoping that more people will show up before doing anything.

Zexy said:
Let's not get started on that ages-long Lynch VS No Lynch debate.
At least it might get some discussion going lol.:p

For now I'm just hoping that more people will show up before doing anything.
Yeah me too I really don't want to have to add a vote onto someone because I don't want a mislynch to happen especially since it'll essentially be a vote without a reason (which sounds awful admittedly) but but I'm worried we won't have much to work with even on Day 2 without a lynch.

Unvote: Seraphy

Vote: Seth Rollins

Just for the record; town =/= making posts/being active. (not aimed at Zexy's reads on Ghostly, just thought I should mention it with the general quietness so far)

Also I'm willing to change my vote ofc but I'd much rather a lynch happen than no lynch.

@WolfOwl hey?

At least it might get some discussion going lol.:p

Yeah me too I really don't want to have to add a vote onto someone because I don't want a mislynch to happen especially since it'll essentially be a vote without a reason (which sounds awful admittedly) but but I'm worried we won't have much to work with even on Day 2 without a lynch.
Well I believe it would get some pointless discussion going as it doesn't really help reading anybody, it is just stating opinions we have regardless of alignment.

Pretty much that...
Unvote: Seraphy

Vote: Seth Rollins

Just for the record; town =/= making posts/being active. (not aimed at Zexy's reads on Ghostly, just thought I should mention it with the general quietness so far)

Also I'm willing to change my vote ofc but I'd much rather a lynch happen than no lynch.

@WolfOwl hey?
Well, when there is that much inactivity and I notice Ghostly trying to help and being quite unlike her Hunter x Hunter self (in which she was mafia) while being closer to her town self, I gotta give her a town lean. It's not too strong yet but it's not like I have better leads either.

Also, just saying, I feel like that "not aimed at this" post is actually aiming at this while not being too direct about it, which is strange... not really scummy but strange.

Finally, about @Seth Rollins I believe he is quite inactive these days, better not make the mistake of lynching him if he's not going to show up at all.
....so not only did the mention not work

@jdthebud I don't have a role.....
Wow, not giving WolfOwl her role PM in time is going to become a thing :p

OUCH I was busy and forgot that the phase is over this game -_- SORRY

Not that I could do much in terms of voting; Seth was at 2 and everyone else at 1. I had to either tie, or reinforce Seth... or do nothing which I ended up doing. Seth's lynch is better than No Lynch.

NIGHT 1 - A Reddish Light Fades Away
NIGHT 1 - A Reddish Light Fades Away

RainbowSkittles - 1 (Ghostly)
Seth Rollins - 2 (Seraphy, Space)
Space - 1 (The Force of Nature)

As the Sun watched dispassionately, one of his planets somehow was wiped from existence. Interestingly, the other planets and celestial bodies didn't seem to be physically affected by this. But it's not like he's an expert in astronomical physics or anything.

Seth Rollins was lynched. He was:
Seth Rollins, you are Mars.

1024px-Mars_23_aug_2003_hubble_%28cropped%29.jpg

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun, and its distinctive red color is caused by the high amount of iron oxide on its surface. It has been the focus of many exploration missions, and is the only planet that currently hosts functioning spacecraft on its surface, with 2.

You are the Planet Cop. Every night, you can PM the action: [Explore] Username, which will attempt to determine if the target is a planet or not.

You are aligned with the Planets, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

It is now Night 1. The phase will end in 24 hours on Sunday, December 11 at 12:00 PM PST (UTC-8).

I've been in a confusing situation before (update time for tvtropes and Battle City Finals coinciding, so I get confused and mess up in the game I am a player in, that whole thing with Pikochu and the claims...)

Moral of the story: Giving 2 TWR games the exact same updating time is not a good idea...

This is so embarassing I gotta leave for a trip around the galaxies and never return :p

You've gotta be kidding me..... sorry Seth

Also, just saying, I feel like that "not aimed at this" post is actually aiming at this while not being too direct about it, which is strange... not really scummy but strange.

Understood, but I meant it in more of a "that made me think about this" way. Which is why I brought that up at all, but yeah I see why it'd be strange.

That's not good. I don't have any leads personally at the minute.

Apologies for my inactivity, I was more focused in writing code that was required my full attention. On the plus side, I'm on winter break. Anyways, thought time:

I don't know if I should just choose either Seraphy, Space, or Seth to add a vote onto because thinking about it if the phase goes on like this it doesn't seem like anyone else is really going to come in and start any discussion or anything very ground-breaking is going to occur.

So why didn't you suggest a topic of discussion then?

Not that I could do much in terms of voting; Seth was at 2 and everyone else at 1. I had to either tie, or reinforce Seth... or do nothing which I ended up doing. Seth's lynch is better than No Lynch.

This is rubbing me off as backtracking given what has just happened.

Trying to push for a lynch and upon a mislynch flip, trying get away from taking responsibility of the mislynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom